Accidental Appointment With Your EX. What Would You do??

Dude you know Flo? Flo was a striper?

*auto tune
I'm in love with a stripper Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Not Flo lol.
hook up!
you could be "flo-naise" Originally Posted by knotty man
Ah thinck he's prolly talkin' 'bout thet cunt in them State Farm commershuls thet won't believe thet her hubby's gettin a quote frum Jake at 3 a.m.

Ah'm purdy shore Flo wuz frum LA an' ne'er werked ennywhar's in Tejas. Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
Nope!

I don't want to continue denying/confirming for the sake of not outing her. There's only so many popular insurance commercials that people can guess before getting it right, afterall.
Ah thinck he's prolly talkin' 'bout thet cunt in them State Farm commershuls thet won't believe thet her hubby's gettin a quote frum Jake at 3 a.m.
Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
"Shes sounds, hidious."
Nope!

I don't want to continue denying/confirming for the sake of not outing her. There's only so many popular insurance commercials that people can guess before getting it right, afterall. Originally Posted by Swaghetti Yolonaise
Good call.
well she a guy....sooo
well she a guy....sooo Originally Posted by knotty man
If she's a guy, the Yellow Rose had some seriously awesome makeup artists for their dancers.
lol
i was adding to EJL's comment in the 3am state farm comercial
Well, let's see h'yar:

Thar's them Aaron Rodgers State Farm ads...

Thar's them Allstate ads wif that feller causin all thet trubble

Then thar's them GEICO ads wif gals tryin' ta hook up wif thet durn l'il pig thet ain't fit ta carry Babe's ham hocks.... mah best bet it's one o' them GEICO ads. Thar ain't been menny lately whar tha l'il lizard is gettin' much acshun frum tha ladies. But he usedt to.

But it culd be one o' them AFLAC ads. Theys have sum MILFs praisin' tha Lord fer AFLAC payin' off thar dizzybility claims purdy fast.

Ah'm a guessin' GEICO 'r AFLAC.
lol
i was adding to EJL's comment in the 3am state farm comercial Originally Posted by knotty man
Ah ok
Wtf? What? I dont know and Swaghetti will neither confirm or deny as stated earlier. Sorry.
They say Truth is stranger than Fiction.

harlequin.jpg

Or is it Fictional Books are more common than the truth.

Please don't seek out this book for eerie coincidences.