Head or Pussy

• Fx4
  • 10-17-2017, 09:57 AM
Head. I'm not a fan of condums, and if it's done well, a CIM finish beats (no pun) most pussy. Originally Posted by likescats73
Completely agree. Bbbj = no can defend. Condom = no can stay hard. I prefer head all day long.
Completely agree. Bbbj = no can defend. Condom = no can stay hard. I prefer head all day long. Originally Posted by Fx4
All day long buddy my sig say it all lol.
as a man who cant seem to have sex any more i guess head but its hard for me to cum from head.
Definatley Head... Cant cum with condom on in pussy and its too much work at my age... Suck my cock all day long
Definitely pussy. I have yet to meet a provider to make me cum through giving me head.
Both - i want head to get the party started then i want to be balls deep in the pussy to end it. If it comes down to either or, then i'm going balls deep in the pussy every time.
Head if cim, or cof is #1 vs. cfs
Pussy bbfs #1 vs. head
I guess guys who hate women would tell her that she can keep the pussy. I'll take both, always.
Not getting head in my last marriage, is one of the reasons that I am doing P4P. I have the guarantee of head and pussy.
I guess guys who hate women would tell her that she can keep the pussy. I'll take both, always.
Not getting head in my last marriage, is one of the reasons that I am doing P4P. I have the guarantee of head and pussy.
Thanks for you guys post
Not getting head in my last marriage, is one of the reasons that I am doing P4P. I have the guarantee of head and pussy. Originally Posted by micktoz
Did you just say you do PCP on a hooker board? Wtf is going on here. I will pray for you bud.
Getting old and lazy so head all day!
Getting old and lazy so head all day! Originally Posted by Audi4Rings
Member for 7 years and THIS is where you decide to make your voice heard?

Welcome new member!!
Definitely pussy. I have yet to meet a provider to make me cum through giving me head. Originally Posted by JackHammer007
I have to agree, I’ve only ever had one provider (and no civilians) make me cum from head so while I enjoy it and desire it, I need pussy to get to the finish line