favorite provider pictures

I'm not sure if I understand the question correctly, is that "favorite provider" pictures, or favorite "provider pictures", lol, either way, here's a lady that I find pretty "attractive"........

hmmm........ is there a difference between "smitten" and "p-whipped"??

-PT- Originally Posted by PT4ME
Man oh man, we have known each other forever and a day! Thanks for taking the time to put this together. I haven't seen some of these pics in awhile.

I prefer smitten....but if P-whipped makes you all warm and fuzzy..so be it.

I have to admit, I am a bit partial to the shots below. Full disclosure, I was the one behind the lens for them.

Going back to 2007, but this was my favorite. This Eccie provider should recognize herself.
Attached Images File Type: jpg stormy.jpg (27.2 KB, 2751 views)
  • Surge
  • 06-17-2010, 07:21 PM
Going back to 2007, but this was my favorite. This Eccie provider should recognize herself. Originally Posted by stevesanderson

Dude...how do I NOT know who that is??? Holy Crap!
Please tell me. who is this little blond with the yellow bikini?
SHE IS HOT! LOL
These are hot!

thanks hun
Ok I must say I have to agree with Holly!!! geezzee can I please sign up for a partner or 3 or 4??? Those pictures of all the beautiful providers are SeXXXaayyy!!!!
I think this one is extremely hot, but I like your new one's too, Channel...

here's one of my favorites

Awwwhh thanks sweets!!! Those pixxx from last summer makes me wanna get my extensions back.. Should I??? I think YESSSSSS
Going back to 2007, but this was my favorite. This Eccie provider should recognize herself. Originally Posted by stevesanderson
If I recall the las in the photo was not the same las you get to meet in the parking lot near Six Flags and paying up front was a right bad idea in this instance.
Been out for a week, what a way to cum back. THE DANNIE in the snow bunny, looks like a Damn Russian Sex Princess...well cum to think of it, that is what she is. Is it Monday yet?