Sr. Elite ECCIE Club. We need one....

This is the most entertaining thread ever!!!!

I am so laughing out loud!!
Love you guys.....!!

But children....please take note and respect the rules stated earlier in my post.
If you want to be a member of the ECCIE SR. ELITE CLUB (E.S.E.C.).....you have to follow the rules!

I would hate to eliminate good members at such an early stage...;-)

Muuuuah!
Torre
I only disagree that 35 is old. Not even really Cougar status.
I have seen people over 35 act like toddlers plenty of times on here, I honestly do not think it would make any difference. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

Yeah, but on the bright side ... there is an upcharge for that.
Yea, yall better start watching your P's and Q's. Or else.....Elimination.

OG, I am sorry we had a friendly conversation, I hope I didn't get you in trouble. It looks like it might against the rules to talk to me.
Yea, yall better start watching your P's and Q's. Or else.....Elimination.

OG, I am sorry we had a friendly conversation, I hope I didn't get you in trouble. It looks like it might against the rules to talk to me. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Rules.... Uh oh, better count me out.
OMG, we may have to develop a membership logo for our signature line before posting here.

I'd better get mine quick. I've been through my 30's twice. I may be disqualified for acting like a kid. But you can get away with so much more when others think it is due to your age.

Torre, come here little girl. I have this nice lollipop for you.
I really don't discriminate because of age, size, or color. Torre, you seem hot and fun and I hope I get the pleasure of meeting you someday.

That said, why would any guy want to join a group that excludes 90% of the females and includes 90% of males? Are we that hard up for inclusion? Ok, maybe we are. Count me in! LOL!
Me thinks thats a good way of cutting 90% of competition out of receiving 90% of said dollars. Not a bad racket if it works out as planned.
Wait .. .what were we talking about? Where's my phone? Did I leave the car running in the driveway? Hey, you kids get off the damned grass!

(Just wanted to confirm my eligibility . . .)
Wait .. .what were we talking about? Where's my phone? Did I leave the car running in the driveway? Hey, you kids get off the damned grass!

(Just wanted to confirm my eligibility . . .) Originally Posted by MooneyFlyer

Fantastic!! I sure hope you pass the group screening. A fellow forgetter.

I'm always afraid I'll forget to shred my pre-session checklist so my SO doesn't see it. I'd leave my dick home if it wasn't attached. But what the Hell. It doesn't work most of the time anyway.
Sounds like a very good idea.
OMG, we may have to develop a membership logo for our signature line before posting here.

I'd better get mine quick. I've been through my 30's twice. I may be disqualified for acting like a kid. But you can get away with so much more when others think it is due to your age.

Torre, come here little girl. I have this nice lollipop for you. Originally Posted by OldGrump
So true. You know you've gotten to that point when a cute young thing catches you eyeballing her and instead of saying "That dirty SOB", she says "Look at that old man. Isn't he cute?"

I don't know how the ladies will feel about it, but maybe the club could be called "The Geriatrics"?

I think the ones that bring the money should be the ones that make the rules. If the one that makes rules is the one that has the vagina, thats more like a marriage than a club. I thought such nonsense was the very reason most guys came here in the first place.
Billy Goat.....why am I not surprised by your response?.....hhhhmm

The "rules" I spoke of before has nothing to do with BCD activities.
It is mostly just trying to minimize the trash talk, silly one liners, those that ramble and etc...etc...etc.

Ok, I guess it does have to do with BCD activity....because honing in on what us "seniors" desire....could be made much easier by the ESEB. It makes for a definite satisfying session according to our desires.

All BS aside...just remember....this is a lighthearted thread.
Lighten up dude !!!!

cheers,
Torre
Well. the older ladies have had The Old Hags Club for quite a while. We were sad to see Fawn but we're still here. I like the idea of an older crowd but I have to tell you, I try to avoid being mature.