CDC Conspiracy Theorist on CNN

The "scientists" are now blaming T R U M P for them claiming that the virus was not created in a lab before it was investigated. They're claiming that somehow T R U M P politicizing the virus caused them to politicize it. So, they're admitting that they are either not real scientists, or they are real scientists infiltrated by the FBI/CIA and are soulless people, like Dr. Fauci.
Orange man bad is only gonna last soooo long
"If Masks were really beneficial,........ Originally Posted by reddog1951
When you post "beneficial" you might want to clarify what you mean by "beneficial" ....

Example: Is the battery in your cell phone easily removed? Would be "beneficial" if it were? And if not, why isn't it removable? Or had you thought about it.

For years (decades) people in oriental countries have been wearing face masks when out in public and traveling. Not all, but probably 99.99% in some countries.
The "scientists" are now blaming T R U M P for them claiming that the virus was not created in a lab before it was investigated. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
When and where did Trump claim "the virus" was not created in a lab?

As you attempt to ridicule Trump you might want to be careful with your words and phrases to assure you are not simply regurgitating the bullshit you see and hear on places like Cockhead National Network!

The "virus" was based on a naturally created cell that is morphed into various DNA configurations the genetic alteration to engage in various tasks after being introduced to the human body ... after it was introduced to animals for testing.

So the origins of it are natural, but the modification is human.

I've had similar ridiculous exchanges with folks who morph words from one conversation to another in order to appear correct about their lameass, baseless conclusions. Those exchanges were about "climate change" vs man-made changes in the climate. Recently I had to explain that I personally believed in "climate change" (contrary to what the person was claiming behind my back), because I had studied geology of the Earth in books and in the "field" (actually mountains and high river banks (Grand Canyon?). The various layers reveal Earth's geological history modified by CLIMATE CHANGE! As in BILLIONS OF YEARS. Petrified trees reveal similar history in shorter time spans. So there is hard PHYSICAL evidence of changes in the Earth's climate LONG BEFORE MAN WAS BURNING FOSSIL (there's that pesky word) FUEL.

Before one starts blabbing about a "virus" ... one might want to read extensively on the development and source of the "virus"! Fauci knows exactly from where it came, because he was in the Obaminable (with Bitten BTW) administration overseeing the development financed by the U.S. government until 2014 ... and after that he privatized the financing through a fund he controls beginning in 2017 .... and he knows why it was developed (or in the process of developing a useful medical purpose for the end product.
The "scientists" are now blaming T R U M P ..... Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Keep the word "scientists" in quotes! Are those the same loons who claim that man is warming up the Earth and it's NECESSARY for the U.S. to piss-off TRILLIONS of DOLLARS to save the Earth when the U.S. only produces about 15% of the GLOBAL GASES creating the alleged problem?

Here is their cheerleader!

I find this thread to be very entertaining.
Not factual or educational, but entertaining. Lol
IMHO, the Trump administration was trying to keep a trade war cold. If Americans were told that China made a SARs like superbug to hurt the US / world economy, as payback for the tariffs.
The best case would be congress demanding sanctions. The worst, a series of events by both sides over the next few years leading to a hot war.

When Covid 19 is all over, and time has pasted for a full account of what happened to start this pandemic. I hope the Millions that will have died from this, will cause the world to realize China can't be trusted to tell the truth about a SARs like virus.

I'm not saying the west is unwilling to lie about their mistakes, that's childish. What I am saying is how many people need to die, before we in the free world demand more from our government leaders at fixing worldwide problems.

At this time I don't know who is telling the truth about the question at hand, and that is a very big problem.
IMHO, the Trump administration was trying to keep a trade war cold. If Americans were told that China made a SARs like superbug to hurt the US / world economy, as payback for the tariffs.
The best case would be congress demanding sanctions. The worst, a series of events by both sides over the next few years leading to a hot war.

When Covid 19 is all over, and time has pasted for a full account of what happened to start this pandemic. I hope the Millions that will have died from this, will cause the world to realize China can't be trusted to tell the truth about a SARs like virus.

At this time I don't know who is telling the truth about the question at hand, and that is a very big problem. Originally Posted by beguilingeyes
Huh? "telling the truth" about what "question at hand" ....

I don't know who believes that the Chinese Government actually developed the Covid19 cell to infect the U.S. and other countries around the world ... including their own ... but in the absence of any evidence to support that theory then it's PURE speculation contrary to what is KNOWN and available to our Government (which includes BTW all of Congress).

Our government and then U.S. citizens were financing the lab research ongoing in the identified source of the escaped "virus" and the biggest mouth about it was up to his eyeballs in it and keeps pretending like he is relying on "the science" as it modifies.....not big deal to triple masks forever! He's a LIAR-INVESTOR!

He makes this sack of shit ...

... look and sound like Mother Teresa.
  • Tiny
  • 05-15-2021, 01:09 PM
Here is their cheerleader!

Originally Posted by LexusLover
Damn Winn Dixie. She always looks better than that in the photos I've seen. But when we get there if this and this is what she looks like would you let me have a couple of pokes at Nancy?

Hotter than Melania ever was

Orange man bad is only gonna last soooo long Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Really? He keeps prolonging the his bad behavior! LOL!
She has giant tits and appears to be in shape. She's {staff edit-CK} Hispanic, though. So, that's gonna be a pass for me.
"The "virus" was based on a naturally created cell that is morphed into various DNA configurations....."

For any of the poster's here using scientific terms; you should first understand that "the virus", or any virus, is not a CELL. It doesn't eat, it does not breathe, and is not considered to be a living organism. So, I question the basic knowledgebase of those who post otherwise and subsequent conclusions.

As far as origin of covid? One principle to understand is that Mother Nature is a bitch and natural mutation is possible. A foreign power "unleashed" it might also be possible, but even if proven by overwhelming scientific proof....what are we (the world) going to do? Sue China, nuke them? The US probably has (no proof, just opinion) similar skunkworks labs too.

It's here, it's real. It's up to the human world to deal with it as best we can...but remember that Mother Nature IS a bitch.
Dude, it's just as important to understand how this happened as it is to get it under control.

If the original story is true, and somehow it "jumped" from a bat to a pangolin, and for whatever reason, a god damn pangolin was being sold at a food market, which then jumped to some {staff edit-CK} Chinese person trying to eat disgusting shit, then we should probably do something about {staff edit-CK} Chinese people trying to eat wild ass shit.

If it came from gain of function research, we should probably ban that shit and never do it again. Even if it didn't come from gain of function research, we should probably ban that shit anyway because it's fucking retarded. We put bans on nuclear bombs, but not on people developing viruses that can wipe out the entire world?
So Ding Dong, exactly what do we do about {staff edit-CK} Chinese people eating wild ass shit? Maybe another country prefers that I don't eat gizzards, Vienna sausages, or beef? You think they have a right to stop me...or you?

Yeah, and we did ban nuclear weapons...ask North Korea about that.