Why can't verified providers also have...

Agreed but unlike you two I don't claim nor care to be essential or needed on a fuck site. Only you would would think this is something to be jealous about.

I assume you keep playing the same record because you believe linking my name to these two disabled handles bugs me.
Coming from the mandle king I am extremely flattered that you are following me. This actually makes me more relevant than I thought I was or even care to be.
Of course I have to keep things in perspective. Chihuahuas follow and bark at everyone. Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
I just like informing the people who they are dealing with, that way they can not give a shit about your post like has always been the case.
Try hobbying and people might give a shit, I said might.

Aren't you due another imaginary RW relationship and a new handle?

Maybe one that's not so gay this time... I know it goes against your instinct, but give it a try.
I just like informing the people who they are dealing with, that way they can not give a shit about your post like has always been the case.
Try hobbying and people might give a shit, I said might.

Aren't you due another imaginary RW relationship and a new handle? Originally Posted by submarineracer

This would explain you following me and memorizing random bland posts associated with extremely old disabled handles.
What I can say with absolutely certainty is that my posts do matter to you. No one else but you gives a shit.
But back to my original point... can providers get "private" tags and can a bot be created to substitute trite phrases in reviews?
  • Toyz
  • 07-15-2016, 11:58 AM
Ha, nope. sorry if I got your hopes up, you'll have to stick to eating my figurative shit for now. Originally Posted by Leah Layada
Honestly you are just an old irrelevant Ho Leah/Rea. You bring a mild amount of amusement to the board...but like so many before you eventually you will fade again or rename in a constant effort to remain semi-significant.

For the life of me I cant honestly imagine anyone wanting to be intimate with you. But it takes all kinds I guess.
33 yrs is still a spring chicken compared to many of the men in Austin. Some of those men find me attractive or maybe they have a fetish for banging mean old aunties...either way it's https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBYJdZlpBT4 for me and shouldn't matter to you.

Honestly you are just an old irrelevant Ho Leah/Rea. You bring a mild amount of amusement to the board...but like so many before you eventually you will fade again or rename in a constant effort to remain semi-significant.

For the life of me I cant honestly imagine anyone wanting to be intimate with you. But it takes all kinds I guess. Originally Posted by Toyz
  • Toyz
  • 07-15-2016, 12:15 PM
33 yrs is still a spring chicken compared to many of the men in Austin. Some of those men find me attractive or maybe they have a fetish for banging mean old aunties...either way it's https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBYJdZlpBT4 for me and shouldn't matter to you. Originally Posted by Leah Layada
In hoogar years you are middle aged and used up. The paying mongers age is absolutely irrelevant to the issue.

Its not just the age...I know a few women here your age or older who are not jaded, fun to joke with, exhilirating to spend time with.

You just come off as jaded, bitter and not the least fun to be around.

As Light said, interjecting yourself in every thread as if you are taken as anything but an angry whore.

Thats what Im saying.
33 is old? :/

In hoogar years you are middle aged and used up. The paying mongers age is absolutely irrelevant to the issue.

Its not just the age...I know a few women here your age or older who are not jaded, fun to joke with, exhilirating to spend time with.

You just come off as jaded, bitter and not the least fun to be around.

As Light said, interjecting yourself in every thread as if you are taken as anything but an angry whore.

Thats what Im saying. Originally Posted by Toyz
... a bunch of ... stoopid stuff. Originally Posted by Toyz
really didn't find anything in the post that struck me as accurate ... but that's me

as to the topic ... yes on the provider tags ... good idea ... no on the bot ... stooopid
  • Toyz
  • 07-15-2016, 02:30 PM
33 is old? :/ Originally Posted by JadeRose
Come on Jade...you honestly think her drivers license shows 33?

And yah when you been hooking for a decade 33 is getting advanced. Its NOT just the years...its the mileage..the attitude. She has the attitude of someone who absolutely HATES what she is forced to do.

Not a Whispers fan, but I think he has her nailed.

But its a fun way to pass some time while waiting for a haircut, getting my ride inspected...etc.
My age was verified via my driver's license for p411 and I'll be glad to show it to any monger in person with the rest of the info (other than my photo to confirm it's me) covered up-proving that I am indeed 33 years old. You don't know me, don't know shit about what you insist on talking about and should really stop posting here in general and about me in particular.

Come on Jade...you honestly think her drivers license shows 33?

And yah when you been hooking for a decade 33 is getting advanced. Its NOT just the years...its the mileage..the attitude. She has the attitude of someone who absolutely HATES what she is forced to do.

Not a Whispers fan, but I think he has her nailed.

But its a fun way to pass some time while waiting for a haircut, getting my ride inspected...etc. Originally Posted by Toyz
I want to be where the boys are
But I'm not allowed
I wait outside of the boy's bar
I wait for them to all come out

I'm not a boy
I'm not a boy

It's not my fault
That I'm not a boy
It's not my fault
I don't have those toys

I'm not a boy
I'm not a boy

Boy, uh huh, boy, uh huh
Boy, uh huh, boy, uh huh

Boy, uh huh, boy, uh huh
Boy, uh huh, boy, uh huh

And now it's alright
(And now it's alright)
Without those boys
(Without those boys)
I stay at home at night
(I stay at home at night)
And I play with my toys
(And I play with my toys)

Boy
I'm not a boy
Boy
I'm not a boy

Boy
I'm not a boy
Boy
I'm not a, not a, not a boy

Use your mandle. Originally Posted by submarineracer
I'm dead lol 😂😂😂😂 Hilarious.
  • Toyz
  • 07-15-2016, 08:02 PM
My age was verified via my driver's license for p411 and I'll be glad to show it to any monger in person with the rest of the info (other than my photo to confirm it's me) covered up-proving that I am indeed 33 years old. You don't know me, don't know shit about what you insist on talking about and should really stop posting here in general and about me in particular. Originally Posted by Leah Layada
I should stop posting here and about you?

GTFO ho...thats some funny shit. You're dreaming...maybe you got a friend that can have everything I post taken down?

It was more for your benefit than mine that I suggested you should stop posting here because you make an ass of yourself so often that you make other people embarrassed for you by proxy.

I noticed you had no comment on the fact that you were clearly talking unfounded crap once again saying I'm lying about my age. That is so you. You just prattle off bullshit and then refuse to admit when you are wrong.

I should stop posting here and about you?

GTFO ho...thats some funny shit. You're dreaming...maybe you got a friend that can have everything I post taken down?

Originally Posted by Toyz