What in the world is the deal Austin and all the BBFS REQUEST

• Toyz
  • 07-23-2016, 08:47 AM
I know what your point is but I was trying to say what everybody else is saying and a nicer way. LOL Originally Posted by shayla84
I get it...but...the hoogars who go off about it are MOSTLY just pissed cause they want to count that money. And when a monger wants BB in their mind that was money taken out of their pocket. (when it actually never WAS their money).

I'm just saying that coming on here acting all butthurt about being asked for BBFS is not as much about being OFFENDED its more about I CANT MAKE THE MONEY I WANTED TO MAKE & SOMEONE IS GOING TO GET REVENGED ON. Even if its the entire community.

Often...not all but often...Hoogars have the mindset of "you should be GLAD I'm allowing you to fuck me". When in actuality it should be "I'm glad you picked me from hundreds of options".

I had a UTR last night cancel after we had set it up and exchanged PMs for 3 days...a few hours notice before the scheduled time, so no damage really. and she got upset when I told her "No problem, theres someone else who wanted me to call her if my Friday night appointment cancelled".

She had already collected the $$$ in her head and thought I'd just wait until she had more time...or decided I was the priority.

Doesnt work that way...

Anyway...thats my story & I'm stickin' to it.
Are u crazy NONE AND DONT SEE CLIENTS THAT SEEK BBFS OR CIM THATS CRAZY stupid look at charlie sheen Originally Posted by naughtia
then you are in the wrong business.. condoms are NOT 100%
you can still get HIV or and STD.. think about it, your pussy juice is runnng down the shaft of my cover cock and onto my balls and the crack of my ass...

if I have any nicks or cuts.. guess what??? STD....their is only one way to be safe ,, stay at home

also Charlie Sheen is the worst example. that dude as fuked thousands of woman i am sure...
I'll say what some are probably thinking. You're pushing 50 as a provider. Aside from the amazingly pleasant personality you've displayed so far what are you offering that girls a QUARTER OF A CENTURY (or more) younger than you aren't? You've got some good showcase pics and I'm not gonna assume you have saggy/loose anything, lord knows I'm not in tip top shape, but you get to a certain age doing this people assume you're offering something extra to keep clients. Originally Posted by EAfan4ever
As of Tuesday, I'm now 51 and I'm neither a spinner, nor a BBW.
I've been told by many that as we age, we learn how to please. We can relax and completely enjoy and make the sessions enjoyable. But that doesn't mean that we have to offer bbfs.
As of Tuesday, I'm now 51 and I'm neither a spinner, nor a BBW.
I've been told by many that as we age, we learn how to please. We can relax and completely enjoy and make the sessions enjoyable. But that doesn't mean that we have to offer bbfs. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
I haven't seen anything in my experience that bears this out. I've been with older women, some around your age, and I didn't notice any intrinsic advantage over the younger girls in terms of technique. It's just like anything else where it's a combo of learned skill, natural talent and (let's face it) physical attributes.

Which is not to say that you yourself don't happen to be skilled or a great lay, I have no way of knowing. But if you are I would chalk it up to age. In terms of ability the best fuck I've ever had was 22 at the time.
I haven't seen anything in my experience that bears this out. I've been with older women, some around your age, and I didn't notice any intrinsic advantage over the younger girls in terms of technique. It's just like anything else where it's a combo of learned skill, natural talent and (let's face it) physical attributes. Originally Posted by Killeeninformer2
+1

Either ya got it or you don't

If you're getting better at 50, you must have been boring at 30
  • DSK
  • 07-24-2016, 04:59 PM
I've only been here for less than 24 hours and I have already gotten more than seven request for that it disgusts me what is the deal here in Austin yet I sure hope that the women are providing that kind of service here Originally Posted by naughtia
The internet in general and applications like Tinder in particular have made it easy to ask multiple girls in a row til you get what you want.

Myself, I always cover up so I don't get busted by my lovely wife who doesn't deserve me as it is.