What's is the deal

Yes and these new opinions are so refreshing.

I'm glad pistolero left it open.

Originally Posted by boardman
Well dude, unfortunately, because racism still exists in our society, and I think it will for many years to come.

...... Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Perpetuated by people like these five. No telling what they are teaching their offspring.

• TheDr
  • 12-02-2014, 02:46 PM
Perpetuated by people like these five. No telling what they are teaching their offspring.

Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Hopefully to not talk back to cops and automatically assume they give a shit about your life as a black kid. Among other lessons I'm sure...
Hopefully to not talk back to cops and automatically assume they give a shit about your life as a black kid. Among other lessons I'm sure... Originally Posted by TheDr
Maybe.....and, hopefully, .....

"Don't smoke. But if you must, pay cash for your stogies before you leave the store. No need to steal your three dollar packs of cancer sticks."
I have to ask this question. Originally Posted by Whooowe
Really? Why? Did you actually expect to get an answer? As if the Hooktard-American community were monolithic. Each girl has her own reasons for her own policies, including even the snowbunnies who always chime in on cue in these threads to tout her "color blindness".
This fucking hoarse is dead. How many more times does it have to take these beat downs.
Who said it had to be racist ? It could be just preferences based like wanting to deal with someone who wears their pants pulled up or someone you can understand when you talk to them or someone who doesn't come from a culture of abusing women ..the list goes on and on. Too many variables but clearly since so many girls have the policy in place it must be working out just fine for them
Unless I missed it, I guess nobody felt compelled to say they were offended by the grammar in the subject line.
I swore a mod said there would be repercussions for starting new NBA threads....

Here is the National Forum Thread. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=315600

If anyone chooses so wisely to start this in another thread, they will get at least week of time off to think about it. I PROMISE! Originally Posted by DarthMaul

Originally Posted by boardman
Yes and these new opinions are so refreshing.

I'm glad pistolero left it open. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

Now, if we could only start talking about why one should or should not BBFS with NBA providers...

^^^^
Negro trick babies....?

• anita
  • 12-09-2014, 07:54 PM
To each their own. As far as I am concerned I don't decline based on ethnicity.