Deep Throat

Deal with me too..Ill bring the 5th of Crown Special Reserve...
I've got to jump in and give two thumbs up (and a salute from mr wiggly) to Allison. She is great. A doubles with her and the other ladies would be a session to remember.
aww thank you...I try ..and I aim to please
Like I said, If she can lick my balls with my dick in her mouth it's good enough for me.

OK, Heres my offer. All four of you lovely ladies need to collectively come up with 1 big bag of pork skins, 2 lbs of bacon, a twelve pack of Miller Lite, a 5th of Crown Special Reserve, a feather tickler and a butt plug with a pony tail. This special is only good if you each agree to write an individual review.

Deal? Originally Posted by boardman
Oh Im sure I can find a Butt Plug or two laying around, and maybe one with a furry tail to boot and I know Lynda has a sweet feather tickler that your paws would love................
Damn. It looks like boardman is going to get four more reviews.

Dallas, make sure the pork rinds are the Sams Club bag.
Oh Mr clark yours is fun to DT, take all the way down..keep it there and massage it with my throat muscles.and just move up and down very slowly..while looking in your eyes so you can see how much I enjoy having you fuck my throat... Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
Oh, damn! I guess I'm going to have to witness this in person.
When I started this thread I did'nt know it would take on a life of it's own.
Still looking for Deep Throats .
Happy Hobbying
Clark
I a good forced DT
When I started this thread I did'nt know it would take on a life of it's own.
Still looking for Deep Throats .
Happy Hobbying
Clark Originally Posted by MrClark
You know where to find me..my tight throat and hot little talented mouth are ready and waiting..
I may try to deepthroat a guy...BUT never a forced one! If ya want that,then let me take charge/relax and enjoy!
On some its easier than others, but for those who I have to pull out those gold wrappers with its a little more of a challenge lmao.
I a good forced DT Originally Posted by EmilyofHouston
I'm in love with Emily.
Always up for a challenge!
I'm not into the forced DT, if you and the person you are doing it with want to enjoy. I myself am not comfortable forcing it , not my idea of fun . I have met a ladie that asked me to push or hold her head down ( I did but not very hard ). It did not work anyway , but she was not gagging or anything it just would not go.
She said if she can try again she can do it all the way.
My question is can you go deeper or is it all you go is all you can go.
She seemed to take it personally that she could not take it all.
Just asking , I'm going back in with her soon because I had a good time all around .
Swallow It Down & Keep It There While You Twirl Your Tongue All Around It & Your Friend Gets To Take A Peek Off The End Of My Throat To The Point You Would Have To Have No Gag Reflex Mmmm... I Can Only Do This While On My Knees Its Weird But True Tee Hee Hee