Providers and some of their Habits

What if its the other way around? The guy is paying and pulls out his phone mid session?

I had a guy take a call during a session, it really pissed me off so I sternly told him if that shit happens again he can leave, of course he does it again! I asked him to leave no refund!

I have never felt so disrespected nor will I ever do so to the hobbyists Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
Without a doubt a lady has the right to ask a gentleman to leave if they are engaging in illegal activities or they feel they are in danger. In this case it seems like the only danger to the provider was that she might fall off the pedestal that she and her minions ---A minion is a follower devoted to serve his/her master relentlessly----- have placed her upon.
I have no issue with this, or if there is a issue or need then by all means....(emergency ring tone).
The problem I have is the mood killer of not being the focus of the attention.

A lot depends on the provider but yes, sometimes it is VERY clear that there is a revolving door.
-Early knock at the door
-Dude waiting on the couch in the living room flipping channels
-Pile of towels and other evidence filling the trash can
-Multiple various size recent (wet) foot prints on the bathmat

Those are a few of my favorite tell-tale run-ins and yes some from "higher end" providers based on rate and reviews....
Then there are others who may have the revolving door but you would never know unless you looked for it. Originally Posted by bored@home
Definitely don't have those problems. Maybe a wet bathmat but only from my footprints.

You know it's stories like these that make dominating the market with superior service, mean squat. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Not when they are chasing unicorns. lol

Without a doubt a lady has the right to ask a gentleman to leave if they are engaging in illegal activities or they feel they are in danger. In this case it seems like the only danger to the provider was that she might fall off the pedestal that she and her minions ---A minion is a follower devoted to serve his/her master relentlessly----- have placed her upon. Originally Posted by randall flagg
I know Lola and she is not the pedestal type. Characterizing her that way in your response was not nice. She is a genuinely nice person. Have you met her? Would you say the same thing to hobbyists on here who appear to have their own "minions"? Or was that hostile comment saved strictly for the lady?
I'm so old school I don't take the phone in. There are some places our tethers don't belong. The bedroom is one of them.

However, depending on the client's "professional profile" there may be some business at hand that makes $300 pussy seem like a fart in a whirlwind, in which case if the phone comes out over a "big deal", deal with it.

Here it is. though, for the modern world. The service entity, the "provider" shouldn't answer the phone. Client picks up the phone while his dick is in you somewhere, it might be important. It doesn't matter. As stated, it's his time. Take a coffee break and come back when he's done breaking ground on a shopping mall or closing a record deal. Shit happens. But since it's his time, the "provider" should obey all the Miss Manners bullshit conveyed on a service industry person and refrain from conducting personal business or entainment on "company" time. Like the way a lot of grocery store chains make employees park their cellphones before they clock in. Hey, maybe it's a fantasy, dude wants to be Tony Soprano or some shit and talk on the phone during a blow job. Who cares? It pays the same as the guy who wants you to jack him off with your feet! Originally Posted by phildo
I absolutely agree! He's paying for my time so he can use it how he likes. If he wants me to smile and watch him use nunchucks, I'm in! Or he wants me to accompany him to get his oil changed, sounds like fun! LOL! Whatever.

But, yes, I as the provider am totally focused on my client, so MY cell phone is off the moment he knocks on the door.

(I used to turn it off right after giving the apartment number and directions, but have learned that's a tad too early )
I agree with Phil.... I leave my phone in the car (it's pointless to take it in) but to each their own.
Perhaps i should not have used the word pedestal. However in reading the post - her reason for sending the guy out and keeping his money was that she was disrespected. My interpretation of this was that she was not the center of attention, and did not like that. If I have an hour appt with a lawyer - and during the consultation - i choose to answer my phone -- more than once - does he have the right to end our appt and bill me for the full time---absolutely not .. I would be an idiot to spend time I have paid to the lawyer by using it talking on the phone - just as the hobbyist was an idiot for using his time on the phone rather than spending it focusing on such a lovely well respected lady as Lola ... but as Honey Rose said 'Its his time' and if he wants to talk on the phone - or watch the news on TV - or fill out an expense report - during the paid for time - I dont think he should be asked to leave with no refund
I like the "go get his oil changed" one... lol

She has a very good sense of humor!
I had to answer the phone in session once and it was when my niece went into labor with my godson/great nephew... I warned my guys that week that this was a possibility any time now and I could not shut my personal phone off like I normally do.

What do you know it happened in a session. I made it brief and didn't skip a beat while in cg he didn't mind at all

A lot of my guys are very important people and sometimes yes they have had to take calls in the session. I'm not going to go off on a guy who just closed a huge deal with his cock in my mouth. Hell, that's more money for him to come see me with win win! Plus he might come to think of my bj skills as a good luck charm

I agree with Honey Rose, it is his time and different guys like to spend it different ways.

To me I try to be as laid back as possible... Shit happens life happens we are supposed to be here to enjoy ourselves right?
I do not care if guys answer the phone hell if it keeps his ass out of trouble go for it. I can be quite and get wetter waiting for him. I can keep playing with him as he talks on the phone. I keep begging one guy just answer it and let me suck your dick as you talk. I answered the phone one day and I know the guy could tell I was doing something and the guy I was with was getting hotter too. He was going to tell his buddy he was still fucking me why do you think she was breathless and moaning. It can be live phone sex with the right people and how hot would that be. Maybe I should offer that to the right guys.

Ps I do not usually answer my phone or text during appointments. I turn my volume off unless I forget. If the guy needs to answer the phone that is fine but I do not he is paying for my time and that is what he gets. The moment above was the right time after a night of great fun with both parties and more.
I can only think of 18 years old or immature girls doing something like this.. Everyone complains about the younger girls all the time.. They don't answer there phone, they are answering text/calls during fun time this is what teenager do all day. Party, get drunk and have fun and don't care who they are hurting at the end. Don't they...?? Eccie reminds me of my high school days.. Little spoil brats that cant get there way... They think they are better then you... THEY ARE KIDS ( TEENAGERS ) you are messing with .. Do you really think they have the mind setting to do something right in life??? If you don't want something like this to happen to you I suggested that you find someone mature (31 or older ) and doing something with themselves beside making your day bad because they are 18 and they don't care... Who cares at the age 18 did you??

Just my 2 cents....
it was called a profession in which a lady should be able to schedule better or be more focused on current client .. now it is a hobby and some too lack lustered
I'm often on call and have rigid ( big pun!) requirements for returning pages. I try to let the provider know I might have to take a call. If I'm not on call I turn the phone to silent. It would be a buzz kill to just hear it ring !
it was called a profession in which a lady should be able to schedule better or be more focused on current client .. now it is a hobby and some too lack lustered Originally Posted by cockofold

When it was a profession, you found it on the corner, and when that wasnt there you went to the next. People crack me up with stuff like this.
I know Lola and she is not the pedestal type. Characterizing her that way in your response was not nice. She is a genuinely nice person. Have you met her? Would you say the same thing to hobbyists on here who appear to have their own "minions"? Or was that hostile comment saved strictly for the lady?[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry "MyHotNurse" but Lola was definitely wrong for asking a guy to leave without a refund just because he answered his phone during their time together. You ladies are in the position to provide customer service and in this case the customer is always right. I will agree with you that his comment was a little harsh, but so were her actions in kicking the guy out, simply because he took a call. I have real life things going on all the time and sometimes I need my phone to remain on at all times, but I would be nice enough to let the lady know ahead of time before it goes off, but during my time with you I would not have noticed it anyway. Hell, the building could have collapse and it wouldn't have interrupted the spell you had me under at the time
Definitely don't have those problems. Maybe a wet bathmat but only from my footprints. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Good to know
But now I'm wondering if I am the only person who dries their feet before stepping out....oh god have I been doing it wrong all these years???
I know Lola and she is not the pedestal type. Characterizing her that way in your response was not nice. She is a genuinely nice person. Have you met her? Would you say the same thing to hobbyists on here who appear to have their own "minions"? Or was that hostile comment saved strictly for the lady? Originally Posted by KeepinItReal
I'm sorry "MyHotNurse" but Lola was definitely wrong for asking a guy to leave without a refund just because he answered his phone during their time together. You ladies are in the position to provide customer service and in this case the customer is always right. I will agree with you that his comment was a little harsh, but so were her actions in kicking the guy out, simply because he took a call. I have real life things going on all the time and sometimes I need my phone to remain on at all times, but I would be nice enough to let the lady know ahead of time before it goes off, but during my time with you I would not have noticed it anyway. Hell, the building could have collapse and it wouldn't have interrupted the spell you had me under at the time[/QUOTE]

Even before I got to the end of that I was agreeing with you. Xoxo. :mwah: lol

You make good sense. The post on Lola's part may have been a bit harsh too. I think around that time, her incall had been broken into and trashed and she was having a hard time getting answers so she had to go public. I remember she was very stressed. Sometimes we all take on more than we should and make a little slip of the stroke. It's life's way of checking us and separates the fcuk-ups from grown-ups. I don't like to associate with hobbyists or providers in my personal life, but Lola is one person I have come to feel comfortable with because of her down-to-earth, honest vibe. She doesn't set my bullshit radar off At All and it's as sensitive as a dipstickdicktip. She is a personable and genuine entrepreneur. I kinda took issue with the pedestal characterization to be honest, but I understand things get lost in translation. Happens to us all, especially when we r stressed. Live and learn. C'est la vie. Hope you have a great holiday!!