Pool Closed - Apparently what REALLY led up to the McKinney Incident

Another classmate of BigTits and Want-a-be-a-Womb, not to mention...IVY. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Another JV remark from our resident Patriarchal Idiot Troll.
"Tatiana (pictured below left) lives in the sub-division with her mother Lashana Burkes (pictured right). Both appear to be natives of Chicago."

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You are an ignorant, racist fuck.
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Perhaps the above picture reflects what Tatiana really feels about COIdiot and his ATF "Sweet Ass" IIFFY as well as all of their fellow Idiot Klan, errr Clan members.

Quite frankly, I feel the same way!
How this ended up in a political forum is beyond me. The cop was wrong! His boss said it the video showed it. And if that was your daughter you would want blood.
And if that was your daughter you would want blood. Originally Posted by Raw dog
#1, it wouldn't be my daughter.
#2, she would know whose "blood" I would be looking to get.
#3, because of #2, I can say #1.

#4, it would be any of my grandkids, either.
#5, because of #1.

They all know better than to trespass on others' property and to leave when they are told to leave, BEFORE THE COPS GET THERE.
#3, because of #2, I can say #1. Originally Posted by LexusLover
So you would be looking to physically assault your own daughter? Is that what I'm to take from #2?

#5, because of #1.

They all know better than to trespass on others' property and to leave when they are told to leave, BEFORE THE COPS GET THERE. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Does the name Tracey Albritton ring a bell? Would she be your daughter lexie lacking?

#5, because of #1.

They all know better than to trespass on others' property and to leave when they are told to leave, BEFORE THE COPS GET THERE. Originally Posted by LexusLover

So you would be looking to physically assault your own daughter? Is that what I'm to take from #2? Originally Posted by WombRaider
LLIdiot talks a good game!

But when it comes time to put up or shut up, he runs and hides like the coward he has always been ... and always will be.

Carry on, Private Idiot!
  • shanm
  • 06-11-2015, 01:14 PM
So you would be looking to physically assault your own daughter? Is that what I'm to take from #2? Originally Posted by WombRaider
His frail ass wouldn't be able to hurt a puppy, never mind "assault" a 15 year old.

The point is that we do not have to worry about LLIdiot having a physical altercation with a little girl, no matter how much he'd like to.
No. You undoubtedly take what you wish.

The other party mentioned others' daughters.

Now, you've begged the question. If you are a parent, what is your response?
But when it comes time to put up or shut up, he runs and hides like the coward he has always been ... and always will be. Originally Posted by bigtex
Does that work for you a lot? It must. You simply keep trying it. Kids do that.

You like the kids at the candy rack at the grocery store throwing a shit fit ..

... because mommy won't buy them a candy.

They do it, because it worked before!

You see my hiding? Weren't you the little skinny squirt in the large gray pickup?
You see my hiding? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Attention please: IDIOTville ISD Grammar Cop Alert!

What in the hell is a "You see my hiding?"
Attention please: IDIOTville ISD Grammar Cop Alert!

What in the hell is a "You see my hiding?" Originally Posted by bigtex
See yours? Let me correct it for you ...

Do you see ME hiding?

Now back to the question ....

"Does that work for you a lot?" ... You just can't catch up can you.

Neither could the skinny little dumbass driving the large gray pickup!!!!

Is that how you ended up in The Canal with your boots on?
LLIdiot talks a good game!

But when it comes time to put up or shut up, he runs and hides like the coward he has always been ... and always will be.

Carry on, Private Idiot! Originally Posted by bigtex
Like you run and hide from the generous wagers I've offered you, BigTurds? Chickenshit bastard
Neither could the skinny little dumbass driving the large gray pickup!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
There you have it folks:

LLIdiot drives a "large gray pickup!!!!"

It suspect it also has a Confederate Flag tint job in the back window!

In honor of LLIdiot's personal idol, Senator Strom!