Thank goodness a woman's right to choose is still intact in Texas

You sound like negligent, lazy, and irresponsible father. Takes more than money to raise a child. You should have kept your negligence as a dad to yourself. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
I'm sure you take good care of all your baby momma's!
You're a pathetic little man, IBHanKayla.
I'm sure you take good care of all your baby momma's! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

I do that's because I don't have any. Proud to say I'm kid free by choice.

Try again dead beat. Lol
I do that's because I don't have any. Proud to say I'm kid free by choice.

Try again dead beat. Lol Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
I hope you really are kid free, that is a service to mankind. We don't need anymore liberals in this fucked up world.
As to me being a deadbeat, I earned the money, paid millions in taxes, came home almost every night, and supported my family, and I'm still married after all these years, and I love my kids and grand kids, all of whom live with their supportive parents. I've been there for every important event in their lives, and a lot of boring, unimportant ones, also.
The only thing I did wrong was fuck around on her with hookers, but so the fuck what? She and the kids got their big house, fancy cars, country club memberships, and expensive lunches with her friends. I pretty sure she knows the deal and doesn't care. We don't talk about it.
Deadbeats are the motherfuckers who don't financially support their kids, and abandon them.
I'm a pathetic little man, IBHanKayla. Here is a picture of me after I got beat up again. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Poor Assup
I hope you really are kid free, that is a service to mankind. We don't need anymore liberals in this fucked up world.
As to me being a deadbeat, I earned the money, paid millions in taxes, came home almost every night, and supported my family, and I'm still married after all these years, and I love my kids and grand kids, all of whom live with their supportive parents. I've been there for every important event in their lives, and a lot of boring, unimportant ones, also.
The only thing I did wrong was fuck around on her with hookers, but so the fuck what? She and the kids got their big house, fancy cars, country club memberships, and expensive lunches with her friends. I pretty sure she knows the deal and doesn't care. We don't talk about it.
Deadbeats are the motherfuckers who don't financially support their kids, and abandon them. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You might love them but you dam sure wasn't there for them. I took care of them financially and then bounced. Some fucking dad you are. I don't believe none of that shit you're spouting and I'm sure it sounds like an echo chamber to you as well. Real dads don't have to try and oversell being a dad. ijs
You might love them but you dam sure wasn't there for them. I took care of them financially and then bounced. Some fucking dad you are. I don't believe none of that shit you're spouting and I'm sure it sounds like an echo chamber to you as well. Real dads don't have to try and oversell being a dad. ijs Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Well said, Zanzibar.

He is Fraud Flintstone.
You might love them but you dam sure wasn't there for them. I took care of them financially and then bounced. Some fucking dad you are. I don't believe none of that shit you're spouting and I'm sure it sounds like an echo chamber to you as well. Real dads don't have to try and oversell being a dad. ijs Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
I don't really get your point. I financially supported them , lived with them and their mother until they were 18, put them through college, went to their events, etc. Deadbeat dads abandon their kids - I did not. So, fuck you, faggot!!
Poor Assup Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
He looks familiar. Oh yeah Petey that ugly mutt from the "Lil Rascals" Lol.
http://youtu.be/ELLyZKCwE0U

JIm
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You are a fucking idiot.

She love reeeeturds like you, Slobbrin!
Glad the Supreme Court did the right thing for a change and reversed the draconian Taliban style Texas law restricting abortion rights in common sense cases. Republicans have been at WAR against women for a very long time. Equal pay is something else republicans are fighting against. They do not want to see women treated as equals in the work force. They laugh at Muslims for their cultural restrictions against women but reality is they have very low opinions of women themselves based on their discriminatory actions.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...e9c_story.html Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
men and women are not equal

when was the last time you had a man leave work for months to have a kid?
would you hire 3 females and a moving truck or 2 men and a moving truck?
those arent equal, why do we think male/female are equal? cause we want them to be equal?
You sound like negligent, lazy, and irresponsible father. Takes more than money to raise a child. You should have kept your negligence as a dad to yourself. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
yeah, but what if he didnt give the money?
try raising a kid on no money, see how far you get

make sure you know how to write a good AD though
Hey, "bcpl!"

You ever been through Salina?
Glad the Supreme Court did the right thing for a change and reversed the draconian Taliban style Texas law restricting abortion rights in common sense cases. Republicans have been at WAR against women for a very long time. Equal pay is something else republicans are fighting against. They do not want to see women treated as equals in the work force. They laugh at Muslims for their cultural restrictions against women but reality is they have very low opinions of women themselves based on their discriminatory actions.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...e9c_story.html Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Yeah thank goodness you murdering lying liberals are still free to kill the unborn in Texas.