I THOUGHT I SAW IT ALL

but if you find that 1% there is a higher probability that this was going on long before the girl became legal age, it's well known those (Staff edit: Mention of illegal substances are not allowed. CZ) , that is a fact,
Originally Posted by dreamvacationdates
I wondering why it was edited so that you really can't understand what i said, you could of left out the drug references, and left the rest,
for those who wondered what I said was

it's a well know fact that ********* and ******** will pimp out their kids to get ****, that is a fact.

see no mention to any illegal substances the meaning is still kept.
  • Old-T
  • 12-11-2012, 09:01 PM
The first assumption being made here is that they are ACTUALLY mother and daughter. Lets all stop and think of how easy it would be to claim that without it actually being the truth. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Interesting discussion. It is a topic that obviously generates a lot of emotion. No value judgement either way from me. Personally I don't see more than one lady at a time because I find that one is quite sufficient to capture my full attention.

From ladies I have come to know I would say the sister thing, even the mother daughter thing, happens more than most guys realize. Not necessarily that they work together, but that they both work. There are three ladies I have seen who I know hd working sisters. In one case I had a date with the sister also, though not at the same time. The other two I met her sister when we went to dinner or when the older sister was my date's transportation.

But I also know there are a lot of ladies out there that will gladly tell a guy, "Yes, I can bring my sister along" if that's what they think the guy wants to hear, whether they have a sister or not.
I have never done twins. However, I did do a twin of a friend's wife. I used to tease her, "I know what you look like nekid." I do not get invited over much anymore ...
I have to be nice now, so Ill stand by what I believe. It is a SICK fantasy. There is such a thing as crossing the line. Even though your a hobbyist or a hooker that is no excuse for not having some moral boundary. Uggh...what I really would love to say. I think Ill block this out of my head.

And as a mother, I would NEVER coach my daughter to fuck anyone, paid or not. I know one thing, if I ever caught her doing this shit, Id kick her ass, adult or not. As men, would you "coach" your daughter to fuck other men? Train her to be a whore? I would hope as parents we want better for our kids. The money I make from massage goes toward my retirement, so what I make in RL can go towards their education, etc. Turning out your child is NOT an option. Originally Posted by kymberlane
Don't forget that you are a hooker yourself.
No, your the sick bastard that does this stuff. I only hope that you do not have a daughter, and if so you probably imagined doing her and your wife, her mother or whatever. Your both scum for engaging in it, I dont care if she is of age or not, incest is deviant and never acceptable. And the women who see this as being ok are just as fucked up.YOU and those like YOU are the reason society demonizes the hobby and does not want this legalized. Its not a victimless crime, because dont you think for one second that her daughter waited til she was of age, Id bet the bitch has been pimping her out since a young age. Your and any others seeing her are just as guilty for enabling it.I hope there is a special place in hell for people like you. Originally Posted by kymberlane
And about morale, you fuck for money, I could never do that.
I fuck because I like what I see.
You are trying to make me feel guilty for what you offer yourself.
For money!
I worked briefly at a brothel where the mother and daughter duo were a big draw.. Most of the other girls thought it was sick and disgusting. They couldn't imagine their daughters working, they wanted a better life for them, and I can't imagine working with my mom. But to each his own. The daughter was 18 and the mother was 42.
Have actually seen a situation where a girl brought her mom to the board. Guys went nuts wanting doubles, which they haven't offered by the way. Not my cup of tea.