It's OFFICIAL! Another monkey in the barrel!

Well, I'm sure Putin would like a hoe, but I meant "how". And of course he's unelectable. All the candidates worth a damn are. The most likely scenario is Bush v Hillary, which means the elitists and corporatists will win, no matter who is elected, and we all lose . . . again.
Well, I'm sure Putin would like a hoe, but I meant "how". And of course he's unelectable. All the candidates worth a damn are. The most likely scenario is Bush v Hillary, which means the elitists and corporatists will win, no matter who is elected, and we all lose . . . again. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
When was the last time we won...
Another monkey in the barrel!

This time it's a full-blooded Orangutan!

New York (CNN)Donald Trump is finally taking the plunge.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Unlike the Monkey who started this thread, Mr. Trump can read city maps.

His net worth reveals his expertise in map reading.
So far I've agreed with everything Trump has said. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
For the most part, I do, too. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
If you are agreeing with the above quoted statement, I suspect that a majority of the LEGAL voters of this country agree with his goals as well.

Unfortunately, most, if not all of them, will require Congressional approval.

His prospects of winning are not good, and if he happened to win, getting Congress on board with his goals would be even more challenging.
Then I take it you'll be "voting" for Donald Trump, LLIdiot, right?

How do you feel about his plan to make Mexico pay for a total border fence?

BTW -- don't think that the editing of this thread hasn't gone unnoticed. if this indicates a bold new move to enforce decency in this forum...
Never mind ...
Trump is one of two Republicans worth considering. I'd like to see hoe he would deal with Putin, the Chinese and Isis. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

You cannot be serious.
Attached Images File Type: png The Donald.png (71.9 KB, 46 views)
Then I take it you'll be "voting" for Donald Trump, LLIdiot, right? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And you "take it" from what?

His ability to read maps and the FACT that you can't ... but you have the audacity to call him a "monkey" ..... or the FACT that he could BUY YOU in a NEW YORK second ... and play you like the MONKEY GRINDER?

Here you are with your cute, little striped outfit on ...

.....the ladies think you are cute!

• shanm
  • 06-17-2015, 08:59 AM
Trump is one of two Republicans worth considering. I'd like to see hoe he would deal with Putin, the Chinese and Isis. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Interesting would be an understatement.

Unfortunately, this is not a TV game show where we can put a buffoon in office and see how he deals with it.....ooops, I forgot, you guys already did that back in 2001.
Unfortunately, this is not a TV game show where we can put a buffoon in office and see how he deals with it.....ooops, I forgot, you guys already did that back in 2001. Originally Posted by shanm
Then you should have thought about that in 2008 and 2012, and

..think about it in 2016.
Then you should have thought about that in 2008 and 2012, and

..think about it in 2016. Originally Posted by LexusLover

We did think about it and then voted Democrat. You people have done enough damage this millennium.
We did think about it and then voted Democrat. You people have done enough damage this millennium. Originally Posted by timpage

+1000!
When was the last time we won... Originally Posted by WombRaider
Probably Coolidge.
Interesting would be an understatement.

Unfortunately, this is not a TV game show where we can put a buffoon in office and see how he deals with it.....ooops, I forgot, you guys already did that back in 2001. Originally Posted by shanm
I did not support W. But you guys answered even more foolishly in 2009. Of course, either candidate was foolish.
Threads merged.