Am I The Only One Who Finds CPTJohnsone's avatar to be offensive?

I have no respect for the person whatsoever, I'd glady piss or take a shit on his head if given the oppurtunity.
I have no respect for the person whatsoever, I'd glady piss or take a shit on his head if given the oppurtunity. Originally Posted by nwarounder
And I will take one on your mom's right afterward how's that? If it's good enough for the POTUS it's good enough for your mom.
And I will take one on your mom's right afterward how's that? If it's good enough for the POTUS it's good enough for your mom. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
You can do that now. I'll be waiting for you, door is open, come on in
You can do that now. I'll be waiting for you, door is open, come on in Originally Posted by nwarounder
Hmmm you still stay with your mom?????
I believe the point is that he will kick your fukin' ass.

I will applaud.

Old Dingus
Generally, we in the Sandbox are tasteless assholes. Yes, even I fall into that category from time to time.

In most cases, when someone posts something offensive, some dipshit in here will try and post something even more offensive in kind.

But you know, how much more disrespectful, tasteless and offensive can anybody be than what the Okie from Muskogee has put up for his avatar?

Come on man, you don't really have to go this far, do you?

Or are you incapable of expressing yourself in any civilized manner?

Do us all a favor, be a man and take that offensive fucking thing down. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
3 pages, wow, I will just say this assup

Hey, I'm an Okie, just one that was educated in a school that has more than one room and a University known in academic circles more for the number of Rhodes Scholars and National Merit Finalists because you pay them over $20,000 a year in its loop than its number of Football National Championships - both of which exceed the TOTAL of the institutions of "higher learning" in the southern province AND oamc home of the only nationally ranked medical school in the state combined.

Now that the public service announcement is over, back to pvtNoStones - he's an idiot.

Waiting for half-arsed photoshop "humor" to appear. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
seriously fat David Boren gets on tv and brags about the number of National Merit Finalist, OSU has the same program offered by the state but we choose to spread the scholarship money to more kids and but fat David gives it to one kid plus over $20000 a year, FACT

so it is just like their football team, they have to cheat to win2nd only to Alabama, so Randycandyforlittlegirls here is my reply

Will Rogers never met assup Originally Posted by cptjohnstone

+1, cptjohnstone!

Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
After 4 years and one month on this board, I have FINALLY found my avatar.

Thank you CptJohnstone.
I would say that CPTJ's avatar crosses a red line. And as soon as we determine the chain of custody of the avatar, determine who uses the avatar and determine who sees the avatar and if they've been injured...will we take appropriate action...AFTER AND ONLY AFTER we can build an international coalition and get a consensus of approval at the UN.

In other words: Assup is 2013 DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR!
After 4 years and one month on this board, I have FINALLY found my avatar.

Thank you CptJohnstone. Originally Posted by ExNYer
you are welcome, google is your friend
Hey, I'm an Okie, just one that was educated in a school that has more than one room and a University known in academic circles more for the number of Rhodes Scholars and National Merit Finalists in its loop than its number of Football National Championships - both of which exceed the TOTAL of the institutions of "higher learning" in the southern province AND oamc combined.

Now that the public service announcement is over, back to pvtNoStones - he's an idiot.

Waiting for half-arsed photoshop "humor" to appear. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
and how many NCAA championships does paperclipu have ? we have 51 more than any Big 12 school and I think 3rd in the nation
I would say that CPTJ's avatar crosses a red line. And as soon as we determine the chain of custody of the avatar, determine who uses the avatar and determine who sees the avatar and if they've been injured...will we take appropriate action...AFTER AND ONLY AFTER we can build an international coalition and get a consensus of approval at the UN.

In other words: Assup is 2013 DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR! Originally Posted by gnadfly
C'mon, Gnad! Show some flair!

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP!!!
Puny Pricked Putz

Obviously, I seem to have struck a nerve with mot of you right wing haters.

OK, Muskogee, I don't want to get into a pissing match here, but all of you are acting incredibly juvenile. Except for Corpy, of course, who has an identifiable psychological condition.

I'll change my avatar, Muskogee, if you change yours. Deal? Or would you rather continue displaying the kind of maturity that absolutely nullifies any chance you have at credibility.

On second thought, asshole, leave it up. It suits you. I'm sure the same folks who sent the ECCIE story to Drudge will be just as interested in someone like you...

BTW, it isn't me.

OH, BTW, WHINY IS TALKING ABOUT MY DICK AGAIN.
and how many NCAA championships does paperclipu have ? we have 51 more than any Big 12 school and I think 3rd in the nation Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Actually, you're number six on the list. If OSU doubles its number, it will absolutely get past USC at number 3 and wind up just behind Stanford. However, you still have to get past Kenyon (Div III) and Abilene Christian (Div II) on your quest.

http://fs.ncaa.org/Docs/stats/champs...s/combined.pdf