Negative review…

Oh and one more thing… I’d much rather be working and making money then having to cancel because of reasons. Anywho, take care. <3
Well Ntxguy…it sounds like you wanted to see her…and you probably aren’t gonna get to know. I schedule with her though ��
From the comments, it looks like the OP seems to cancel last minute quite a lot as I'm sure she has done it way more times to other guys than what is posted on this thread. So there is definitely a pattern there. She says she would rather be working then dealing with family issues, however, the old saying of actions speak louder than words is never been more true than on this thread.
What’s the purpose of your comment Wile E Coyote? Seriously… I already admitted my faults and you’re just milking it. Yes, I’ve canceled and rescheduled more than I’d like but I have improved and will continue to do so. And yes, I’d much rather be working and making money than dealing with family issues. Geesh - now you just want me to fail. Smh that’s it… I’ve wasted too much energy on this. I’m done. Good night.
From the comments, it looks like the OP seems to cancel last minute quite a lot as I'm sure she has done it way more times to other guys than what is posted on this thread. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
What’s the purpose of your comment Wile E Coyote? Seriously… I already admitted my faults and you’re just milking it. Originally Posted by BlissfulTantra
Yeah, Wile, what part of ''I offer a free upgrade'' do you not understand?
  • BLM69
  • 05-22-2023, 11:10 PM
Yeah, Wile, what part of ''I offer a free upgrade'' do you not understand? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Free upgrade mean raw pussy? I didn't know hookers charged for every single activity. Cha Ching
This is actually a pretty good thread, was worth the juicy points that I got. Hopefully no mongers in the ML started a thread about doing a wave of cancellations on her, wink wink, sounds like she needs the money.
I wonder how many dudes got canceled yesterday while she was busy on here trying to get the last word.
Seems best that she should have not started this thread, while family first is important semis has a bad history of canceling which is not good

It takes a lot of planning on my part to schedule a meeting so to get cancelled on would piss me off

OP give it a rest and move on and try to take care of business better
  • BLM69
  • 05-23-2023, 11:20 AM
Hopefully no mongers in the ML started a thread about doing a wave of cancellations on her, wink wink, sounds like she needs the money. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
For every guy that came forward here, you'll get a whole lot more come forward in private places, the guys that are scared to post anything here and post under private tags. The pussies
No dog in this hunt, but having been here awhile, I honestly can not recall a single instance where a provider came online to refute something that didn't turn into a shit-show dog pile of more examples (real or imagined) to put the provider in a bad light.

Best to just ignore the attackers and not respond - just try to learn from a bad experience and up your game.

The girls are just as stupid sometimes as the "I decided to go ahead and rent her a car" crowd. (apologies to mrredcat - but that was my all time favorite train wreck)
Time to move on, nobody in this thread is giving you any money. I will admit though, you look good for a trans Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Dude, seriously? Uncalled for, regardless of the situation.
Dude, seriously? Uncalled for, regardless of the situation. Originally Posted by Hellion438
Mind ya business Mr 3 posts. It was a joke, I got points for it, I’m moving on too.
Under the rules of the board, if no activities took place, no review can be written. A thread can be started in CoEd if desired. But you don't have to worry about a negative review... Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing

Came here to say this, but since it was already posted, by OBSG, I'll just quote it.

The nice thing is, if that person decides to make a coed thread about it, you can certainly feel free to reply to that thread with your comments.

Then it comes down to who believes who.
The girls are just as stupid sometimes as the "I decided to go ahead and rent her a car" crowd. (apologies to mrredcat - but that was my all time favorite train wreck) Originally Posted by mtabsw
Made me laugh out loud. Redcat will not take any offense to that. It will probably put a huge smile on his face when he reads it. Man, those were some good times back then.