Chung is banned again? What now?

What’s AR?
Well Chung forgot the words to that old Jim Crocie (or something like that) song. It goes something like this...you don't spit in the wind...you don't pull on superman's cap...you don't pull the mask off the ole Lone Ranger..and you don't mess around with amps. I will take what I get and forever be a wk to the ladies with no voice on here that are expected to take the bashings and what ever else the protected men throw out to them. Maybe after November we can all be equal people again w/o gender race guns no gun support n the uneducated will not be worshiping their divider who is going DOWN
¥¥¥ dang that took me a log time to type and made perfect sinse to me. If you can't comprahed...it's my awesome buddies fault
I am only speculating but Chung is probably Banned because and if it’s not the case it should be the case
For fucking that 300• pounder / contemplating eating her pussy and giving her the Dfk
And writing about it
He is one Sick Fuck

That’s why I like him.
He’s active on the other board so he is alive and well
Only Chung can write a report that makes the Another Realm (AR) forum look like a knitting class!
  • BLM69
  • 08-25-2018, 08:22 PM
I am only speculating but Chung is probably Banned because and if it’s not the case it should be the case
For fucking that 300• pounder / contemplating eating her pussy and giving her the Dfk
And writing about it
He is one Sick Fuck

That’s why I like him.
He’s active on the other board so he is alive and well Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood
She was more like 400lbs from the looks of it
when shall we start the "welcome back chung" post?
What’s AR? Originally Posted by TinMan
I think Amp Reviews.

https://www.ampreviews.net/index.php

I just wish everybody would have a beer and get along. The world has enough problems.
So does banning mean no post? If so, why are so many that show as banned still posting?
So does banning mean no post? If so, why are so many that show as banned still posting? Originally Posted by MYQUEST
Example?
And writing about it
He is one Sick Fuck

That’s why I like him.
He’s active on the other board so he is alive and well Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood
Only Chung can write a report that makes the Another Realm (AR) forum look like a knitting class! Originally Posted by Brandofan
She was more like 400lbs from the looks of it Originally Posted by BLM69
That work of prose needs to be in Eccie Hall of Fame (or Shame)
^^^^^^Agent220 nailed it.
If there was ever a time that I considered getting a "mandle", Chung's review would have been the time to do it. Based on the hilarious comments, I can only imagine what was in the ROS.
Quick thinking...