This Dead Young Man Was Marked From Birth... Did He Have a Real Chance?

Is it because his parents are famous, or because two are famous Dykes, & one is/was a famous drug abuser?

I'm confused because you started with the Dyke/art insem angle, and now you're ending with the "child of celebrities" angle. Originally Posted by papadee
it's the whole thing. I don't believe you are confused, you're just playing like you are. "famous" and "celebrities" is interchangeable.
of course they knew, Dumb Ass. where did I suggest they didn't? they knew immediately, that is my point, the kid was doomed from birth. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Because you said "Crosby's Sire-identity was withheld for years", double dumbass.

Please stop with the name calling and rudeness. no need for it! otherwise yous can join your buddies in BAND

bababahahawahhaawa Originally Posted by winn dixie
That's his troll trick. Then he runs to Danielle claiming the high road.
Because you said "Crosby's Sire-identity was withheld for years", double dumbass.
Originally Posted by gnadfly
from the "press", triple dumb ass.. obviously the family all knew. your trolling is unsuccessful once again.
  • oeb11
  • 05-15-2020, 06:59 PM
CT- You and 9500 are both on a real roll.

CT- You and 9500 are both on a real roll.

. Originally Posted by oeb11
Yes but chung is full meltdown
from the "press", triple dumb ass.. obviously the family all knew. your trolling is unsuccessful once again. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

is that like double secret probation??

BAHAAA
totally disagree.. he had NO chance. your background is so far removed, you can't put yourself in his shoes. a drugged, fucked up Aging Hippie Dad, who led a life of drug abuse, a Dyke Mom whose career was largely over after one album of note, when she luckily landed the opening gig to the Eagles' "Hell Freezes Over" Tour, a Mom who lived with and shacked up with her Dyke lover while her son went from infancy through childhood. only someone whose definition of "chance" is making money, would share your POV.. and no, people don't do that all the time.. Crosby's semen donation to a Lesbian is damn near unprecedented. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I would agree it would be a bad situation if two gay men were his parents.

Lesbians, I have no problem with them.

Womenfolk are natural caregivers - that is what they should do, in fact. Admittedly, some do a shitty job at it and parents doing {redacted} with their kids is fucked up, too - some you are partially right but with the resources they had - the kid should have made it but he was weak.
from the "press", triple dumb ass.. obviously the family all knew. your trolling is unsuccessful once again. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You wrote it, you own it, dumbass to the power of infinity

Yes but chung is full meltdown Originally Posted by winn dixie
And why? This story must of struck a nerve somewhere.

Womenfolk are natural caregivers - that is what they should do, in fact. Admittedly, some do a shitty job at it and parents doing {redacted} with their kids is fucked up, too - some you are partially right but with the resources they had - the kid should have made it but he was weak. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Rosie O'Donnell adopted a daughter. Forgot who Rosie's partner was at the time and I'm sure other lesbians walked through her life. The grown daughter now hates her.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...reconcile.html
This isn't about the kid. This about making Melissa and Julie feel like women.
yeah, that was my point.. not every thread has to have "problem, discussion, solution". I haven't seen a God Damn thing solved on this Forum ever, surely not looking now. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
So what political point were you trying to make by posting it in the pollical forum?

The only political point I can pull out of your posts is that liberal hippy celebrities and in this case Dykes don't necessarily raise their children well and should be "blamed" for their children's eventual life.
So what political point were you trying to make by posting it in the pollical forum?

The only political point I can pull out of your posts is that liberal hippy celebrities and in this case Dykes don't necessarily raise their children well and should be "blamed" for their children's eventual life. Originally Posted by eccielover
Has to be an underlying issue with chung! This story hit close to home for him. Hopefully hes sleeping it off today
who the fuck are you, Helen Keller's brother? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
you type in such an obnoxious manner,

quite stylish

in the old days it would have made me angry and I probably would have slapped you around a bit

I'd say this much, I know more about children being abused, and with them still having chances, not making right choices and taking chances than you could ever imagine

but in matters like this abuse is relative

some people wallow in comparisons made up in their own minds, some people just keep putting one foot in front of the other and never look back, and some people abuse the good they do have
Boo fucking hoo. Kid had everything in life on a silver platter but decided to be a druggy. I’ve got much more sympathy for a roofer who fucked up his back humping shingles up a ladder and ended up addicted. That’s a real tragedy, this guy made stupid choices and paid the price. A little chlorine for the gene pool as far as I’m concerned.
Survival of the fittest! Natures way of culling the heard
Boo fucking hoo. Kid had everything in life on a silver platter but decided to be a druggy. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
see, you just identified yourself as a Money-grubby Right-Winger. your definition of "everything in life" is being born with a pot full of cash, or Parent's who have the same to bestow on you.

I think the Kid was born behind the 8-Ball, and no amount of money would make a difference. you and me see the World through different lenses.