Intel Juna @ BK - doubles

^^He’s just deflecting from the fact that he took down Kfest after a girl kicked him out :3
https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...2&postcount=44
Now he’s trying to bust Kpop and is staying away from studios because he’s afraid of getting caught up in a bust. Such a hateful individual that should be off the board.
^^He’s just deflecting from the fact that he took down Kfest after a girl kicked him out :3
https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...2&postcount=44
Now he’s trying to bust Kpop and is staying away from studios because he’s afraid of getting caught up in a bust. Such a hateful individual that should be off the board. Originally Posted by TheTopG655
This has nothing to do with the title of the thread.. but which chick kicked me out of KDF? When did I call for K-pop should get busted (neither happened)… actually the booker at K-pop is a wonderful person, done many visits with her in the past!

But again Juna/Mina feel TopG/SF is a threat.. TopG apparently has been flooding her phone with marriage proposals… proceed with caution, you never know if TopG is out he parking lot worried she will run off with someone else
This has nothing to do with the title of the thread.. but which chick kicked me out of KDF? When did I call for K-pop should get busted (neither happened)… actually the booker at K-pop is a wonderful person, done many visits with her in the past!

But again Juna/Mina feel TopG/SF is a threat.. TopG apparently has been flooding her phone with marriage proposals… proceed with caution, you never know if TopG is out he parking lot worried she will run off with someone else Originally Posted by 643_DP
I heard momo couldn’t stand you and they stopped taking your messages after you flipped out on her. No wonder the studios don’t want anything to do with you. Characteristics of an LE Rat~
I wouldn’t take anything this handle says seriously, he only comes to studio forum to bash kfest and bk
I heard momo couldn’t stand you and they stopped taking your messages after you flipped out on her. No wonder the studios don’t want anything to do with you. Characteristics of an LE Rat~
I wouldn’t take anything this handle says seriously, he only comes to studio forum to bash kfest and bk Originally Posted by TheTopG655
Isn’t this thread highjacking? Could a mod also look into if his stalking as well, since this handle is purely making false accusations over and over?
You are such a tool, you can’t take what you dish XD

Hopefully the studios ban you for busting kfest.
You are such a tool, you can’t take what you dish XD

Hopefully the studios ban you for busting kfest. Originally Posted by TheTopG655
I’m sure they won’t… heck maybe I will go see Mina tonight, off the clock again… if you wanna see me, I’ll be there!
This back and forth is making you all look like bitches, honestly.

None of this has anything to do with the topic of the thread, but you've hijacked it and are using it as a platform to hurl insults back and forth at each other instead of working it out amongst yourselves like grown men.

It's weird that either of you think you're going to come out of this looking better than the other. Where the hobby is concerned, ANYONE creating drama, or getting up in their feelings is a problem.

Thanks for coming to my Ted talk - carry on nerd raging, or be super original and turn your vitriol towards me.
And please leave the girls out of it. Remind yourself that they are human beings. I have heard that a monger murdered a k-girl in San Mateo the other day. I don't know any more about it, just what I heard. Either way, some of us aren't wrapped too tight, and you never know what might set somebody off.