If that was you and you're a Provider...

There is a distinct difference in approaching someone you know to be a provider (this guy knew Ze) and someone you only suspect to be a provider. I think approaching someone who you suspect in a decent respectful way is ok (just like a civie). I have made small chat with nice young ladies and gotten their number to discover they are providers after the fact. Some I suspected, some I did not. Some, I enlisted the services of, others I did not. I think the key is remaining a gentleman and using tact in any situation. So if one is a blithering idiot and doesn't have the capability to use tact, then I agree. Personally, I find it challenging and exhilirating to "play this game" especially when it pays off! So as long as it is done in this manner, I think it's fine. Any logical rebuttals?
My previous statement still stands as a provider I still say it is not okay Just my personal opinion
Well, I guess the issue is the thought process. I agree no one should approach anyone with the thought "I bet she is a provider and I am going to go find out" but the basic human propensity is to strike up a convo with someone you may find attractive. I guess my point is, finding out that this person is also a provider would be a pleasant surprise and icing on the cake for me. Nevertheless, I digress.
Me like Sam!!!!! Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Call me! Cause I think I got boobies. LOL
Where's the application for being Sam's friend? Originally Posted by jimmylbob
Haha…you have to be good on the court. Just kidding!
Do you guys always assume that any pretty woman is a provider? Originally Posted by samantha thom
YES

She can be ugly too. I don't really see a difference between a civie lady and a provider. You are gonna pay regardless.
YES

She can be ugly too. I don't really see a difference between a civie lady and a provider. You are gonna pay regardless. Originally Posted by Thatdude
Good…no one will suspect cause of my ordinary girl-next door look!
Haha…you have to be good on the court. Just kidding! Originally Posted by samantha thom
Sam over Jimmylbob 40-LOVE
I feel like an ass but I ran into an AMP girl once at Spa Castle and smiled. She smiled back. She was with a group of friends. I began to walk on over and I could see a look of fear forming. So I approached the group and said excuse me. All but her moved a tad. So I politely pointed at the water cooler she was blocking and winked/smiled and asked if I could get some water.

Her face was priceless.