Whales all around??

You're absolutely right. I was out of the hobby for 10 and you could have found better looking ones on craigslist for pennies on the dollar. I always hold out til one catches my eye. Screw that. I won't give in
But just think how broke you'd be if you lived in Dallas.
You're absolutely right. I was out of the hobby for 10 and you could have found better looking ones on craigslist for pennies on the dollar. I always hold out til one catches my eye. Screw that. I won't give in Originally Posted by dtps_300
Me too. I value my hard earned cash. The op may not be Pc but he's really right on the mark.
Me too. I value my hard earned cash. The op may not be Pc but he's really right on the mark. Originally Posted by Asianhobbyist
How would you know? All you see are Asian women who are naturally thin.

Chunkie D comes to mind Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Whilestroking it in the shower ..,,
Yeah, I get that a lot.
I mean shit what do you call this? Not sexy for sure

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1632886
basically what happen is you have these providers that are on the site that like to take advantage of their clients by either robbing them lying to get what they want or mistreating client to where he settles for BBW cause they offer more for cheap or they get them to put a $300 review when reality it was 150 with a good candy coded up review and that's where the BBW step in now they're eager to please and the client just wants to get off so they have to do more in order to compete with the elite providers. also keep in mind most big girls or big guys don't get that much sex so if they get the opportunity to have some they're going to offer whatever it is to the client to get him or her to lower their rates open up their menu so they're down like dump trucks on four flats when the Elite providers are choosy on who they see and they have boundaries so their menu is limited
WTF happened to Houston? I was out of the country for 7 years and it looks like whales charging $300 took over the Houston hobby scene. Seriously? There is no quality left in this city ?

And yeah excuse my French and I hope this is not very inflammatory, but WTF? Originally Posted by johnwickery
^^^ You make a very valid point... I've seen a few of the "elite" type of providers you are referring about - they do not have profiles on Eccie and do not want reviews either. Every one of the so-called elite girls were stupid hot and had rates averaging $700 ph....none of them were worth it to me after. They were very mechanical....not GFE even though it stated it in their profiles and they were very aloof..not bitchy but just very "I'm hot and know it"....
^^^ You make a very valid point... I've seen a few of the "elite" type of providers you are referring about - they do not have profiles on Eccie and do not want reviews either. Every one of the so-called elite girls were stupid hot and had rates averaging $700 ph....none of them were worth it to me after. They were very mechanical....not GFE even though it stated it in their profiles and they were very aloof..not bitchy but just very "I'm hot and know it".... Originally Posted by SNL9933
Greek dictates who is hot and who is worth the money. If the girl can't take cock in ass very well, she is overrated no matter how physically hot she looks.
basically what happen is you have these providers that are on the site that like to take advantage of their clients by either robbing them lying to get what they want or mistreating client to where he settles for BBW cause they offer more for cheap or they get them to put a $300 review when reality it was 150 with a good candy coded up review and that's where the BBW step in now they're eager to please and the client just wants to get off so they have to do more in order to compete with the elite providers. also keep in mind most big girls or big guys don't get that much sex so if they get the opportunity to have some they're going to offer whatever it is to the client to get him or her to lower their rates open up their menu so they're down like dump trucks on four flats when the Elite providers are choosy on who they see and they have boundaries so their menu is limited Originally Posted by Seeskylar
SETTLES for BBW?

What the #$%&!!!

I respect you, Skylar, but that is an offensive point of view. Nobody has ever "settled" for this BBW, and I have high standards. I won't see just anybody, and I don't have to. I think that makes me an "elitist." Am I "eager to please?" Yes, but not any more so than ANY provider enthusiastic about what she does. I have a good reputation for my talents, my marketing, my TCB skills, my incall, and my boundaries are clearly set on a professional website that I built myself. My size is totally irrelevant to most gentlemen who visit me (I even turn down a lot of "chubby chasers" as I won't be stereotyped), and I don't do anything that compromises my rules JUST for money, so your reasoning doesn't hold water. ("...
most big girls or big guys don't get that much sex..." OMG, I nearly spit my Irish tea out of my nose all over the computer reading that. I won't even waste time arguing how WRONG that statement is.)

Yes, everybody is entitled to a personal opinion, but lets stop spitting out incorrect generalities. I still don't get why some guys AND gals feel the need to call out providers who they have never ever SEEN in the flesh for not being "sexy" when that is strictly an eye of the beholder issue. What good does it do for members of ECCIE to act like like bullying teenagers making themselves feel better by insulting others they have no argument with OTHER than appearance? How juvenile.

Why not just leave each lady to her own clientele, and each fellow to his own fantasy?
But....

I'm NOT.....

Gonna pay A LOT.....

For a FAT chick.
SETTLES for BBW?

What the #$%&!!!

I respect you, Skylar, but that is an offensive point of view. Nobody has ever "settled" for this BBW, and I have high standards. I won't see just anybody, and I don't have to. I think that makes me an "elitist." Am I "eager to please?" Yes, but not any more so than ANY provider enthusiastic about what she does. I have a good reputation for my talents, my marketing, my TCB skills, my incall, and my boundaries are clearly set on a professional website that I built myself. My size is totally irrelevant to most gentlemen who visit me (I even turn down a lot of "chubby chasers" as I won't be stereotyped), and I don't do anything that compromises my rules JUST for money, so your reasoning doesn't hold water. ("...
most big girls or big guys don't get that much sex..." OMG, I nearly spit my Irish tea out of my nose all over the computer reading that. I won't even waste time arguing how WRONG that statement is.)

Yes, everybody is entitled to a personal opinion, but lets stop spitting out incorrect generalities. I still don't get why some guys AND gals feel the need to call out providers who they have never ever SEEN in the flesh for not being "sexy" when that is strictly an eye of the beholder issue. What good does it do for members of ECCIE to act like like bullying teenagers making themselves feel better by insulting others they have no argument with OTHER than appearance? How juvenile.

Why not just leave each lady to her own clientele, and each fellow to his own fantasy?
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Well said Fancy ..
But....

I'm NOT.....

Gonna pay A LOT.....

For a FAT chick. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
How about:

I am not going to pay at ALL for a fat chick?
Has anyone else noticed a statistical significance to the size of the provider and the provider's post count?

More = More!
  • Trey
  • 02-12-2016, 12:12 PM
Has anyone else noticed a statistical significance to the size of the provider and the provider's post count?

More = More! Originally Posted by LexusLover
By that logic.

You gotta be the size of one of them fat asses they knock walls down to get out of the house, and wheel em out on one them zoo animal beds. #12 on most posts site wide.