Where Have All The Gentleman Gone?

I've been the same guy since 2000 on ASPD with the same opinions ......... Originally Posted by Whispers
Exactly !!!! Glad to see you acknowledge that, so the ones that missed your sniping, degrading, and generally disgusting behavior for the last many years can see that your attitude, and civility has always been in the gutter. A round of applause for honesty folks...
I wrote a few hundred reviews before arriving in Austin and finding wusses like you that threaten to not see ladies or interfere in their business if they see guys like me. Originally Posted by Whispers
That's a good one there...

Gee, where have I heard that one before? The only one threatening ladies and interfering with their business is you.

I could care less who you see or don't see.
I think there are a couple of advantages. As an example, RR has created multiple bandles and outed people. One of his bandles was Ratamahatta. You can see his actions in this post.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1057269594

Everyone knows that RR, SL Marco, and Whispy are buddies
. They like to throw mud on the walls and hope it sticks and have people believe them but there are to many links that show other wise,

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1529894

So, there are positives here with a mix of negatives. It may be difficult to determine how a client may behave BCD but others do give away by the way they post here by their treatment of the opposite sex here. Why would they be any different BCD?

Duh.jpg

LOL! Only you would take it as a compliment. Some fine company you're grouped in with.

Good story Dante.
Welcome back RockerRick!

Good story Dante. Originally Posted by beam me up scotty
I've been the same guy since 2000 on ASPD with the same opinions and it has never interfered in my ability to see the ones I choose to see.

I wrote a few hundred reviews before arriving in Austin and finding wusses like you that threaten to not see ladies or interfere in their business if they see guys like me.

Austin is unique in the way whores and mongers alike seek to influence others. Originally Posted by Whispers
"... that threaten to not see ladies or interfere in their business if they see guys like me."

Define "guys like me".
Fat gossip mongers?
So this is your measure of success - that despite being a horse's ass to members of both sexes in an anonymous public forum, you can still find women who will fuck you if you pay them enough?

Congratulations. Originally Posted by mastermind238
Don't forget leveraging a brutal upper hand on women. Regardless how the women got into that position, he was more than game in using his position to his fullest advantage at the womans detriment.
What happened to all ladies that would show up at your place dressed to kill? Nice panties and matching bra and attack you on your couch? Today they come in wearing sweat pants, and give the money now......talk about a buzz kill....it works both ways.

Most of you ladies could learn from colleagues, take BBB she is always on time, clean, and horny. You can call her and she responds within minutes, and tell you when she's available and always on time.

Rocker
Don't forget leveraging a brutal upper hand on women. Regardless how the women got into that position, he was more than game in using his position to his fullest advantage at the womans detriment. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Interesting... Can you provide any examples?
What happened to all ladies that would show up at your place dressed to kill? Nice panties and matching bra and attack you on your couch? Originally Posted by rocker
They're out there, or at least one is.
If you want respect give respect. Seems like all that women care about these days is what men can do for them or what men can give them. When you're in it just for the money, what do you expect! Give-up the angles and games you women play and maybe you will receive some good will back.[karma].Just saying...
WHERE are THE RESPECTFUL kind gentlemen that actually like women? Originally Posted by VenusEntertainment
I'm still here!!!
Oh girls, you know they are here and come see us regularly, the real gentlemen do not feel the need to belittle women or put people down or bully people to make themselves feel like a big shot. Most of the Eccie guys i see say they do not participate on the board and just read reviews and look at showcases.I know their are plenty of gentlemen on eccie and the few loud bad apples being hateful and ugly are not representative of the fellas who actually grace our doorways and become regulars. there are trolls on any board and our trolls are just vociferous and into showing off for each other. once I put the boors on ignore my eccie experience become oh so much more enjoyable. Originally Posted by sue_nami
Am I missing something?

I'm still working on it I suppose, but WHERE are THE RESPECTFUL kind gentlemen that actually like women? Originally Posted by VenusEntertainment
Hey, I'm still here, but don't often post on threads where there is senseless controversy. There are a large number of ladies and gentlemen here who simply ignore CoEd for what it has become.

I could list 10 outstanding ladies here in ATX who have gone above and beyond to accommodate me in the hobby. Yes, it is a business relationship and it is great customer service which is provided.

I know not what choice others make, and it's none of my business, but for me, I will treat the ladies and the gentlemen on the board with respect. Those providers who are not ladies will not be contacted, and those hobbyists who are not gentlemen will be ignored. Period.

Some of my best friends are hobbyists and providers on the boards with whom I meet socially and plot on how to have more fun in the hobby.