Truth in advertising - Caressass

It is probably a conspiracy. Yep.. everyone is on your case and trying at all times to ruin your day!
This conspiracy is probably lead by the notorious Whispers.. Who according to you is capable of no end of mischief!
Dear Ozmosys,
You say you're sorry about the way you handled this "TRUTH IN HOURS OF OPERATION ADVERTISING OUTING"(emphasis mine). I am sorry too, I'm trying to feel your pain.
And I'm sure AvgJoe and Caressass appreciate your instruction in vocabulary, usage, literature and attitude. I know I sure do.
And I really sorry about the way you continue to waste so much of your time, which you think is so valuable. Caressass just won't stop the abuse.
But my biggest regret is the way AvgJoe slyly collects evidence that you are an ASS.
He points out ASS-like behavior on your part and you spend even more of your valuable time proving to him, and to all of us, that he is correct.
I too was wondering if you were just an ASS, and now also I'm sorry that you have clearly answered that question.
Since you have removed all doubt about your buttocks behavior, I think I'm ready to look for a new cause even more important than your crusade.
Merry Christmas! Try to give it up, Dude!!! Think of all the valuable time you'll save.
Mostly ours.
Well, apparently she did take your suggestion because her latest ad doesn't say evenings anymore. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=627288 It was slightly amusing how she thanked ZTonk for the backhanded compliment too. After all, in this business customer service should be everything (except for the real ASSES) and all providers should care what the customer thinks (apparently Caressass does in the end....pun intended), but then it is far from a perfect world isn't it?

BTW, I agree 5:00 pm isn't any part of evening, but "Truth in Advertising" is a little harsh. Oh, and I wouldn't say your really an ASS, but definitely rather hard headed and beat a dead horse to death. Those who called you names, now they are ASSES. Plus, I can't believe I spent any time reading this or responding, but far more amazing is just how much time, thought and bytes this pretty much stupid and pointless thread has taken up. May it die a well deserved death now (but obviously I'm bumping it LOL).
Providers that are "Open 24/7" could come across as desperate. Successful providers who seek to maintain balance between their "civie life" and their provider-work seem more likely to be mentally balanced and probably take better care of themselves too. Caressass seems to fall into latter category and for a woman in her 30's is blessed with body of a Brazilian teen. Trees says more power to her for establishing and maintaining her own hours, recognizing that you can't please everyone. Kudos for clarifying her hours. Trees doubts that she intentionally confused anyone with ambiguous hours of operation.

On personal note, Caressass made a special "early AM" arrangement with Trees which was outside her "regular business hours;" kudos for being accommodating too.

19Trees