opinion from the providers

over the years that I am glad that providers have helped me with my technique so that they and I can have a much better experience Originally Posted by Phil A.Cheaux
I'ma have to give this some more thought. I've considered it before. bringing up the question of suggestions or teaching me some techniques but haven't yet. figure I could always learn something and get better. not to mention who would have better info to help please the ladies that do like certain things?
A lot of truth there about men. That is why over the years that I am glad that providers have helped me with my technique so that they and I can have a much better experience. Nothing like it when done right. Originally Posted by Phil A.Cheaux

True but it doesn't do anything for me its like a big frustrating tease ijs that's me though.. I rather be sucking dick maybe its my A.D.D taking over...

Every girl is different what feels good to one girl may not feel good to the next.. Its kinda like sucking winky every time its different... I like the challenge
I love DATY. It helps get me going as I hear and feel the positive reactions from my provider. Plus it's all part of immersing ones self in the sexual experience. If I'm between pops I can spend an hour entertaining my lady while my batteries recharge. Yummy.
  • 5T3V3
  • 02-27-2015, 12:26 PM
True but it doesn't do anything for me its like a big frustrating tease ijs that's me though.. I rather be sucking dick maybe its my A.D.D taking over...

Every girl is different what feels good to one girl may not feel good to the next.. Its kinda like sucking winky every time its different... I like the challenge Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Can we NOT call it a winky ... anything but a winky!
Winky Winky Winky.. Grrrrr
Call it whatever..what ever works for you..DM

My winky...is in need of some attention.....
My Johnson
Mr Peter
Mandingo

You will not hurt my feels - doing want you enjoy...
Call it whatever..what ever works for you..DM

My winky...is in need of some attention.....
My Johnson
Mr Peter
Mandingo

You will not hurt my feels - doing want you enjoy... Originally Posted by stiffwood7
I like you kiss
This is a tricky question, considering it's p4p on here... Honestly, I could do without. However, for the clients that have expressed their desire to do it, I just remind them to be gentle due to the sensitivity of my clit. Personally speaking, I enjoy it most with someone I'm in a RW relationship with because I'm mentally and emotionally involved. Having sex (oral/penetration) is just a physical act and anyone can spread their legs/mouths open and do it. Hobby wise I've only had a handful of people that I can honestly admit that I've enjoyed with DATY. I prefer to suck your dick instead anyways and that ALWAYS gets my juices flowing Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
***i have expressed this over and over. It's wonderful to feel validated by someone else who feels the same way. I'd much rather suck a cock.
Many guys have wives who don't like oral period, giving or receiving, which I get, I think it's an acquired taste/skill, but am always surprised when I hear a fem doesn't love daty. I will agree that some men are really rough with it and the 2 day stubble really kills.

My opinion on it is if you enjoy it, go for it and if not, don't. I can tell if someone doesn't really enjoy it and are just going thru the motions. It'd be like if your SO doesn't like doing bj's on you, you can always tell.

You might be very surprised to know that there are guys out there that only want to daty and nothing more, for several hours...bonus! :)

I have a brunch guest that I would actually hire as a deck hand when I hit the lottery and sail around the world, lol.

~
To me this is what the GFE thing is all about. When I am in the mood for it I will go with a GFE provider and eat her till she has a couple of "O"s this is a big turn on. But often I am not really in that sort of mood so I'm just there to pound the kitty.
I taste delicious! Originally Posted by JessicaKnightly
Yes you do!!!
I luv it and always hope the client does also, but then again, I am selfish. I am always ready to get mine.
I love it. Fully encourage it. You enjoy a good BJ, don't you? Well, I enjoy a good tongue lashing, and I'll take my chance at it whenever offered. Which lucky for me is very close to 100% of the time. I'm not really a selfish lover, but I'm definitely interested in getting mine, and I will assist in this endeavor whenever possible. :P Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
Sounds like my kind of woman!

Every girl is different what feels good to one girl may not feel good to the next.. Its kinda like sucking winky every time its different... I like the challenge Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I would love to try it on you someday anyway. I am not saying that I would succeed and you would enjoy it but I have been known to be pretty good at it and you can tell that I really enjoy it.
I am a Daty enthusiast . I eat it for selfish reasons. I love the taste , smell ( fresh ) and feel of it . If I am into a woman, provider or RW honey , the first urge i get is to get between her legs and taste her. If she enjoys it , at least in my head , it is a bonus . If it was obvious she did not like it , just like anything else , it would be a turn off .