I won't see you any more?

It's called "beating my chest" Jess.
Yes he's off topic
He can't stand it that this thread is not about him Originally Posted by tbone2u

Well... Back on topic.

I will cut a regular off for online stalking.
Example: just because I didn't respond to you... but Im Eccie.

Also, if you ever "forget" to pay me. You may get cut off in more ways than one.
For my ATF.

1 tries to stick it up my ass ( which he won't ever)

2 tries to change me (which he won't)

3 stops giving me all those Ooooooooos. (again.... which he won't!)

For my regs. Same!
cbj
If she doesn't offer me a free session after the 8th visit.

When she doesn't offer me a pussy or anal creampie session. Regardless if I accept or not. Its the thought that counts. ;-)
1. Time wasted/Ghosting- if we confirmed a time to meet and all of a sudden stop communicating to provide Incall address to meet for agreed scheduled time. Or driving to the Incall after I’ve provide updates during route or give ETA of arrival, once I get there, she’s stops responding or tells me to wait a few minutes ( I’ll leave after 15 minutes), if she tells me she left real quick to get something, I’m already leaving. The aftermath excuse of her phone went dead or she didn’t have it with her is old.

2. Lack of enthusiasm/ Feeling rushed - I want to enjoy my time with you, so I aways come correct with agreed donation and respect the time allotted. Setting a time clock/ or reminding me how much time I have left during the action, not only turns me off but the encounter is not genuine. If you’re already tired before we start the session and it shows during the encounter, I’ll most likely won’t see you again. I don’t want to see you at your worst, so I rather you be honest with me and perhaps suggest another time/day to link up.

3. Lied/Mislead (finesse) on menu offered: In many cases, your ads are subjective or too vague on what activities offered. Claiming GFE or PSE only to find out during the session that you don’t participate in the activity is a big disappointment ( I’m NOT talking about bbfs). Provider should be honest about their ad rates/menu/etc. There are providers that intentionally advertise vague or false ads. There are also providers that are not familiar with their ads posted (posted on behalf of handler or pimp) only to find out during the session she claims she don’t offer that.
Reason I have "fired" regular clients:

1) He shorted the envelope and refused to make it right.

Yes....I count the cash EVERY SINGLE TIME now. Whether my client actually sees me do it or not, it's counted before his pants are back on.

2) We both caught "The Feels".

3) I found out he disrespected a fellow provider.
Couldn’t have said it better - especially the looking like she doesn’t carry and looking for more money when her game is going the wrong way
I forgot to add a major one. If she dont check her pimp. I done almost shot a couple of muthafuckers before. Her pimp hits my line asking why I cancelled the appoint. And I tell him you fucking bitch I cancelled because I had something to do. I'm not one of these prep school dudes. That's a fast way for me to cut her ass off...check your fucking pimp.
Reason I have "fired" regular clients:

1) He shorted the envelope and refused to make it right.

Yes....I count the cash EVERY SINGLE TIME now. Whether my client actually sees me do it or not, it's counted before his pants are back on.

2) We both caught "The Feels".

3) I found out he disrespected a fellow provider. Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW
Good ones !!
I just got a picture of an episode of Family Feud with Providers and Clients.

"Top reasons you stop seeing your ATF"

Survey SAYS.....
I just got a picture of an episode of Family Feud with Providers and Clients.

"Top reasons you stop seeing your ATF"

Survey SAYS..... Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW
Ha! I would say....

Pretending you forgot to pay me. Thinking you can get some pussy on credit lol
1. When she wants to dictate the flow of the session.

2. When she's stinking. Ladies please wash your ass prior to us getting together.

3. When she makes a phone call saying she's good when I get there. Or playing with her phone during a session.

That's just 3 of them.
I rarely repeat so I'm not sure I'm even qualified to speak on what would run me off from an ATF. However, I said "rarely" which mean I have seen some, even recently, more than a time or two and know exactly what brings me back to them.
What keeps me from doing repeats is
1) low IOP
2) non GFE
3) it feels transactional

The girls I have repeated with have an attractiveness, to me, that goes beyond the purely physical. I enjoy their company and they seem to enjoy mine. That's not to say any of the providers I've seen are just physically attractive and nothing else but I just don't feel the connection so I keep moving on to the next. I'm hardly ever looking to just smash and dash.
1. Time wasted/Ghosting- if we confirmed a time to meet and all of a sudden stop communicating to provide Incall address to meet for agreed scheduled time. Or driving to the Incall after I’ve provide updates during route or give ETA of arrival, once I get there, she’s stops responding or tells me to wait a few minutes ( I’ll leave after 15 minutes), if she tells me she left real quick to get something, I’m already leaving. The aftermath excuse of her phone went dead or she didn’t have it with her is old.

2. Lack of enthusiasm/ Feeling rushed - I want to enjoy my time with you, so I aways come correct with agreed donation and respect the time allotted. Setting a time clock/ or reminding me how much time I have left during the action, not only turns me off but the encounter is not genuine. If you’re already tired before we start the session and it shows during the encounter, I’ll most likely won’t see you again. I don’t want to see you at your worst, so I rather you be honest with me and perhaps suggest another time/day to link up.

3. Lied/Mislead (finesse) on menu offered: In many cases, your ads are subjective or too vague on what activities offered. Claiming GFE or PSE only to find out during the session that you don’t participate in the activity is a big disappointment ( I’m NOT talking about bbfs). Provider should be honest about their ad rates/menu/etc. There are providers that intentionally advertise vague or false ads. There are also providers that are not familiar with their ads posted (posted on behalf of handler or pimp) only to find out during the session she claims she don’t offer that. Originally Posted by nascobar21

Yes. I totally agree.

+2