Why are democrats afraid of an investigation that they say is foundless?

You gotta love the people that say to just accept the results after 4 years prior of not accepting the results.

What we have to accept as a Biden presidency looms:

Sucking Chinese cock Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Ironic observation for a community that is rather heavily engaged in oral sex with ASIANS...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Oh yeah, you forgot NOT BUILDING THE WALL!
Just watch how twitchy dims get when someone mentions voter fraud!
Its like ants in their pants combined with tourettes syndrome! Fucking hilarious
Just watch how twitchy dims get when someone mentions voter fraud!
Its like ants in their pants combined with tourettes syndrome! Fucking hilarious Originally Posted by winn dixie
Nothing like as twitchy as the cultists profess their trigger fingers to be.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA HHH!

I suppose we now get 12 years of denial. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I doubt many of these old guys will even be alive for another 12 years. When Harris becomes president, that may be the end for them.
I doubt many of these old guys will even be alive for another 12 years. When Harris becomes president, that may be the end for them. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
That is if they're really "guys" and really "old."

HAHAHAHAHAAH!

I'm just picturing the end of Braveheart and when right before William Wallace is killed he yells "freedom" and the old man who hated him dies in his bed after hearing it.
The collective delusion the PSY-OPs LSM is pushing is that Joeys and Hoe won , BUT NO matter what NOT official till 12/14
And the party of conspiracy theories ( russa) NOW doesn't what anybody lookin,????
"They cant handle the truth"
The collective delusion the PSY-OPs LSM is pushing is that Joeys and Hoe won , BUT NO matter what NOT official till 12/14
And the party of conspiracy theories ( russa) NOW doesn't what anybody lookin,????
"They cant handle the truth" Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Thats right on. They are the party of denial and deflection
"They cant handle the truth" Originally Posted by rexdutchman