Wishing everyone a Happy Holiday

its more expensive because it was purchased at nieman marcus. quality.
I dont have a dog in the fight, I just state what I see. I will say that I dont know you Sofia, never met you, thought your pics were hot... But many of us are NOT stupid, I wont give the secrets away but WE know, lol.

BTW, the check my IP address thing reminds me of Barry Bonds saying, they can test me for steriods, I am clean (of course it was after the fact and he knew they couldnt anyways). Ok, you can setup an account at home 1st IP address, use I-phone to set up an account 2nd IP address, use att's 3G 3rd IP address, use blackberry 4th IP address, use Starbuck's wifi 5th IP address (get the point).

One thing that doesnt change (especially when English is your 2nd language) sentence structure, grammar and some other giveaways, lol.

Notanewbie YOU ARE A POST HO .... DAMN, DO YOU even work, do you post single words or something... You owe me beer again BTW, been stood up 2 weeks in a row, last week you cost me $160 and the other half of my ass that the "trailer" stole.
You guys are way to nice to cool the blue waters and change direction of this thread. I still want to know why she likes to fuck with GFE Referrals,, do you think she has a crush on him???
Alexis you are now the meat in a B.S. sandwich.

I should probably clarify...between me and II2

and the postho thing, do I work? I am trying, damn this economy is givin' me the blues.
You guys are way to nice to cool the blue waters and change direction of this thread. I still want to know why she likes to fuck with GFE Referrals,, do you think she has a crush on him??? Originally Posted by AlexisSoftTouch
Hi, Alexis ...... or should I say Dr. Alexis, oh there's your hand print, lol ...
Hi, Alexis ...... or should I say Dr. Alexis, oh there's your hand print, lol ... Originally Posted by internet_inventor2
Oh you are a yummy,,, and you have a honey bunny too.. Did I hurt you,, does it still show?? I'm sorry babe!! Come and let me kiss it and make it all better.

its more expensive because it was purchased at nieman marcus. quality. Originally Posted by island_beau
It's just a faucet light people.....It has NOTHING to do with the blue toilet water....
It's just a faucet light people.....It has NOTHING to do with the blue toilet water.... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
You keep believing that.................you are too late. The train has already left the station.

You have blue water all up in your incall.
Just in the toilet.....For you Special.....We always ask......."DO YOU REQUIRE BLUE WATER?"
Damn.........you know how to tease a man.
I dont have a dog in the fight, I just state what I see. I will say that I dont know you Sofia, never met you, thought your pics were hot... But many of us are NOT stupid, I wont give the secrets away but WE know, lol.

BTW, the check my IP address thing reminds me of Barry Bonds saying, they can test me for steriods, I am clean (of course it was after the fact and he knew they couldnt anyways). Ok, you can setup an account at home 1st IP address, use I-phone to set up an account 2nd IP address, use att's 3G 3rd IP address, use blackberry 4th IP address, use Starbuck's wifi 5th IP address (get the point).

One thing that doesnt change (especially when English is your 2nd language) sentence structure, grammar and some other giveaways, lol.

Notanewbie YOU ARE A POST HO .... DAMN, DO YOU even work, do you post single words or something... You owe me beer again BTW, been stood up 2 weeks in a row, last week you cost me $160 and the other half of my ass that the "trailer" stole. Originally Posted by internet_inventor2
I come from another country but what's everyone else's excuse......Who has time to do all that driving......? that defeats the purpose of being a provider....Your intelligence astounds me......Yes, all providers have great grammar and not a single one is catty......i totally agree with you..............naaaat!
sofia my blue water baybee, what II2 is saying even without knowing the IP of your iPhone (or RIM product) we can spot your posts with out access to the IP logs.

Over time we antelope (it's like develop trust me) a feel for how certain posters' write, post two or three times a month and sure we might miss it. Post every 17 minutes and it gets really obvious very quickly. Think of it like the sweet nectar that is the blue water incall, it puts a stamp on everything else.
I'm feeling the need to confess....................
Yes my child? how long has it been since your last confession? Have you had impure thoughts?

I admit it, I went to Parochial school as a child. Catholic school uniform....yup...

Back to business.......

Yes my child?