So who can really Deepthroat FF?

<---- Just click on my name, then there is an option that says..pm.
That is where all the fun begins I am a woman on a mission! LOL
All I ask is that you let me taste it! Originally Posted by melannie_star
Oh you can taste it and wear it
bbbj is a time filler .. let me in the glory hole Originally Posted by cockofold
No sir, BBBJ is what I'm in it for. I can't pop with a cover no matter how hard I try. While I love FS in all its glory and positions, it's all about the explosive finish. Which has to be BBBJ and CIM. And the DT is whats gets me there and feels the best. Especially when the lady gives it 100% for an extended period of time before tapping out. I'm a sucker for the slurping noises and watery eyes a lady gets from trying so hard for me. Find that girl and you've found a true gem.
Let me know when you want to say hello to the back of my throat. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
+1 on Sweet.Treat.69
Originally Posted by =cP

Thanks love!
1) ~ze~

2) St. Chris

3) Layla of Layla& Aris (retired) - used to take the head, shaft, balls and all and swirl her tongue and still manage to lick the taint at the same time. I doubt I will ever get an experience like that from a woman again. Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
St. Christopher?! :lol
"**Fellatio Aficionada**" better known as Aprill
Originally Posted by ftango4
Naughty boy, we are going to need to have a "talk".

Still looking for a real deep throat lady. PM me for 8 inch all to balls with tongue
THN it's too late for you to try and hide ! The crazy sexy smile and fuck me shoes give you away ! I do sometimes wish you still had that downtown place. Awesome views inside and out !