Since Walking Dead sucks...

I really like that show Lost, however, you had to watch every episode otherwise yes you would get lost Originally Posted by jayc987
I did watch every episode and am still lost as to what the hell happened!
Originally Posted by wreckshop
This new season is kicking ass!
Game of Thrones
Banshee
Workaholics
That Metal Show,even though Eddie Trunk is a douchebag

Walking Dead does not suck Originally Posted by zerodahero
We gonna fight haha yea it does. At least we agree in music. Oh Sin City was good until you know who died, but you can have you movie back haha
You can I could get lost for a month with that list

And Jessica Lange is done with the show American Horror Story.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...n_6873892.html Originally Posted by YoHou
I know it's sad, but Sarah Paulson was my favorite especially in Aslyum.
My 5 Gore TV show picks in no particular order:

American Horror Story
Game of Thrones
Walking Dead
Dexter
Rome

ATF shows:

Sopranos
Boardwalk Empire
True Detective
Deadwood
The Wire
Breaking Bad
House of Cards Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I could never get into any of those shows except the two I named.
Bates Motel is also one of my favorites. Though I disagree, you do know how it ends ( Norman Bates is a serial killer) Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
So was Dexter but his ending sucked!
This new season is kicking ass! Originally Posted by Jemma Martin

Hope all 8 or 10 episodes aren't slowly going to revolve around the murder of the call girl.

What a slow series if it's going to center around 1 major bates murder per season.

on a side note, I hope Emma doesn't die. I may honestly tear up. She is SO adorable and cute.
  • 5T3V3
  • 03-19-2015, 10:22 AM
walking dead sucks ... are you fucking crazy!?
Dexter is a terrible show. Walking Dead is still the hottest thing around. Breaking Bad (4th time thu). Bates Motel is badass. Better Call Saul. Any other show is Downright Bad!!!
  • YoHou
  • 03-19-2015, 11:18 AM
I did watch every episode and am still lost as to what the hell happened! Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
This new season is kicking ass! Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
We gonna fight haha yea it does. At least we agree in music. Oh Sin City was good until you know who died, but you can have you movie back haha Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
I know it's sad, but Sarah Paulson was my favorite especially in Aslyum. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
I could never get into any of those shows except the two I named. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
So was Dexter but his ending sucked! Originally Posted by Jemma Martin

Here's a forum tip for ya Jemma:

Click on on ever post you want to quote.

When you get to the last post you want to quote, click

This will populate your reply text area with all the posts quoted relieving you of creating multiple replies.
Banshee (badass show)
The Blacklist
Ray Donovan
walking dead sucks ... are you fucking crazy!? Originally Posted by 5T3V3
No, but you must be.
Here's a forum tip for ya Jemma:

Click on on ever post you want to quote.

When you get to the last post you want to quote, click

This will populate your reply text area with all the posts quoted relieving you of creating multiple replies. Originally Posted by YoHou
Thanks never knew that.
Careful, fella.....this is Jemma's Thread. Should you express an opinion contrary to hers, you'll be cast into Walker Oblivion and be damned for all time.

walking dead sucks ... are you fucking crazy!? Originally Posted by 5T3V3