What Do You Prefer? (Private Poll)

Idk...if I go pro I'll have to get my ass waxed and be nice to people...sounds like a lot of work...although the upside if we do duos I can play with you for free...right? Originally Posted by generalbob
Are you trying to pull a "rodeomann" on me now? jk lol

Yes, that would definitely change the dynamic of our relationship and make us business partners. That could require practicing techniques and such.

Yes, that would definitely change the dynamic of our relationship and make us business partners. That could require practicing techniques and such. Originally Posted by tinylatina
Completely uncalled for

Yes, that would definitely change the dynamic of our relationship and make us business partners. That could require practicing techniques and such. Originally Posted by tinylatina
Ok...heat up the wax...practice is from 6am- midnight daily!!!
Were that true you'd not be in this biz. Not that you bang raw, just that chances are taken.

were that true, not renting out your body is a good start. Originally Posted by JennerJammer
Totally true!!! Sex and money first and safety third.... lmfao... So Joking
But for real, I'm sure everyone would prefer bb but in this biz and life u don't always get what u want..
Angel so loving your threAds as usual... keep it up hottie : )
But for real, I'm sure everyone would prefer bb but in this biz and life u don't always get what u want.. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder

But for real, I'm sure everyone would prefer bb but in this biz and life u don't always get what u want.. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
But if you try sometime, you get what you need
But if you try sometime, you get what you need Originally Posted by splitlicker
Want and need are very different lol
But I'm sure trying does work in some instances...
But I'm sure trying does work in some instances... Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Bbfs is rich man/poor man.

awesome line, love it girl
Completely uncalled for Originally Posted by rodeomann22

But if you try sometime, you get what you need Originally Posted by splitlicker
But I'm sure trying does work in some instances... Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Most....js
Osd

awesome line, love it girl

Originally Posted by offshoredrilling