Anyone Know What’s Going On With OH2?

Well, Houston and Austin appear to be doing pretty well. I don’t know if they’re back to normal, but a lot more activity than Dallas.
thanks, how are you accessing the site? I haven't had much luck with safari, chrome or firefox Originally Posted by MavsFan98
I don't know why, but it's been working (limited) for me for some time. I use a portable standalone installation of Firefox portable.

Security certificate warnings I would just ignore.I don't have any information on that site that's traceable back to me in the real world.

There's a shit ton wrong with the visual basic stuff, that's why many of the links and images for buttons aren't working. I suspect it's something stupid like a path error.

But CK has a shitty host for that site. If they're really having problems with DDOS attacks, a proper host should be able to mitigate that. I mean fuck, find a host that uses cloudflare protection, almost all the torrent sites use that, so it's not a legal thing.

But CK has a shitty host for that site. If they're really having problems with DDOS attacks, a proper host should be able to mitigate that. I mean fuck, find a host that uses cloudflare protection, almost all the torrent sites use that, so it's not a legal thing. Originally Posted by corona
ISP didnt get his share of free pussy so DDOS protection was disabled. GoDaddy became NoGoDaddy.
Now I’m having trouble logging in, and when I send the forgot password, I don’t get a reset password email. Ughhhh where is ck when you need him??!
Now I’m having trouble logging in, and when I send the forgot password, I don’t get a reset password email. Ughhhh where is ck when you need him??! Originally Posted by KellyKiss
ck and his staff are too busy handing out points to guys and banning them off the site to fix any server issues. He may get around to it once all the guys that do not conform to his thinking.
surely ck and his mods are not the ones maintaining (or in recent cases, non maintaining) the site.

it's another case of "it'll be fixed soon."

deal with it or stay away. it's that simple.

btw, using Brave browser on Windows 11 from a laptop as well as from an Android tablet - no problems.
sometimes i get the "this website is not secure" messages - i just go to the site anyway.
and knowing where certain action buttons are located helps when navigating the site.

anyone need some hands on training in using OH2?
esp providers who would barter some hands-on & mouths-on delites?? :^}
Credit where credit is due. Looks like OH2 has most busted links fixed and is running normally. Hope it’s a permanent situation. We always need multiple web sites.