Encounter: Maya Sweet

Drama Queens...... when I simply pointed out that you are a liar. There is no room for Liars here. We are trying to give Factual Intel. I am here green. It angers me that with all the other problems in this hobby I have to navigate liars. Extremely frustrating. I wish you peace and love. Originally Posted by HumbleChef
You’re starting to sound suspiciously like someone else here, maybe even someone else already posting in this thread. LOL
Slightly off topic unless it’s fajitas at Maya’s (sweet!). Hey humble chef, do you know how to make BBQ?
You’re starting to sound suspiciously like someone else here, maybe even someone else already posting in this thread. LOL Originally Posted by Bowser98
What I did is what real men are supposed to do. I told the truth and protected a woman from obvious lies and the reason behind that is scary. No one chimed in on the lies until I did. Please guys have balls. It protects everyone. Don't sit there and allow a person, who should not be here, to lie. Please. We have got to protect the women here who are doing this the right way
Humble chef change your handle to captain save a Hoe!!
you got 1 fucking encounter you do nothing but run your mouth!! Protect the women? You crack me up!’ This site is to protect us !! To keep us from wasting our money on a shitty girl! Now Maya isn’t shitty but lots are so are you going to protect them too? If not you’re a hypocrite!!