Rats she left the house

I'm just waiting for fancyinheels to post.
So I can say just call me "opus" Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Yesssssssssssssss? I know my feet are big, but tell me you aren't comparing them to Opus' snoz? I don't remember him ever having a foot fetish. Fish fetish, maybe. Or are you saying I have "Happy Feet?"
No, Opus like to suckle on woman's toes if you remember the cartoon.
He did have a toe fetish.
Oh heavens, you're right! HOW could I have forgotten that?! Been a long time since I've read Berke Breathed's strip "Bloom County." Opus was the man, er, flightless fowl, when I was in college.

You'll have to appropriately discipline me for my lack of recall. I suggest a good toe sucking, er, spanking.
The first time a provider licked and sucked on my toes was in a hot tub at a AMP. I liked it so much I did it back. Its a strange but good feeling when the other licks a toe or finger.

ok back to avatars

looking at FlyBoyNY's avatar of his his toy. Thinking ok how about my motel room that I use the most to meet lady's. Or just keep woof. I would miss woof. And would have to work on this shot to get to work right. Glad its got heat sometimes.
I kinda like my avatar. When I stare at it too long, I mess myself.
Gee is it how she has her hair buttlover?
I think it might be the eyelashes or the color of her eyes?
  • Laker
  • 01-13-2010, 11:02 AM
offshore,

i've been asleep.... damn didn't know you liked my squirrls sipping!! Had this pic, is of my favorite horse, have him framed and up at home too!! if I ever get fortunate win the lottery going to be a sable boy and have some good ones for myself, horses that is!!
Didn't know you liked "horsing" around lol
  • Laker
  • 01-13-2010, 01:07 PM
Yep the whole part, the saddling, post parade, warmup, breaking out of the gate, the race of coarse, standing in the winner's circle, and most of all the after shower and nice rubdown!!
Jymie,

Definately the eye lashes