Other hobbies....

cars, photography and collecting all kinds of cameras
Cooking, fishing, and consuming copious amounts of fine wine.
I like to fish, shoot guns, fine dining, travel (when I can), blogging, writing, love the ocean, snorkeling, walking/jogging the trails when it's not cold. Making my own healthy juice. I really want to learn how to scuba dive and learn to tattoo.
  • Toyz
  • 02-07-2015, 07:10 AM
I like to fish, shoot guns, fine dining, travel (when I can), blogging, writing, love the ocean, snorkeling, walking/jogging the trails when it's not cold. Sharing my own healthy juice. I really want to learn how to scuba dive and learn to tattoo. Originally Posted by Jane Doe
Well we share one thing in common.
Morel mushroom hunting, fishing, skeet shooting and wildlife hunting are mine
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (16.3 KB, 178 views)
Training bird dog
Hunting
Fishing
Archery
Kayaking
Scratching on the couch
The one that costs more than hookers is... Flying.. Pitts S2b

Golf, Fishing and Photography
Golf and more golf.
  • Toyz
  • 02-10-2015, 04:28 PM
Morel mushroom hunting, fishing, skeet shooting and wildlife hunting are mine Originally Posted by Annika
Annie, is that an anal loofla? Known in TS circles as a "scab buster"?
Lmao

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morchel

They are very expensive and only grow wild and in spring!

https://www.gourmetfoodworld.com/mor...0bhBoCD1_w_wcB
Tennis, live theatres, tennis, singing, dancing, tennis, performing, did I say tennis?
Riding my motorcycle, wood working, shooting my guns and I play softball, 2 to 3 times a week, from the end of this month through October.
Whale watching.
I have so many hobbies outside of the hobby, that I rarely have time to hobby. :/

I bake (own my own bakery), I sew (own my own clothing line of 1940-50's lingerie and clothing), I garden (fruits, vegetables, cooking herbs and cutting flowers) which goes hand in hand with my hobby of Canning (preserving) I make jams/jellies and pickle a variety of veggies. And make infused olive oils.
I love to fish (fresh and salt water), and I have an obsession with the Golden Era (1930s-1950s). I love to vintage shop as well attend Classic/Vintage car shows and pinup contests.

*curtsy*

~Genesis Nicole
  • Toyz
  • 11-14-2015, 08:23 AM

*curtsy*

~Genesis Nicole
Originally Posted by GenesisNicole
I love this topic. This is what Co-Ed can/should be about. The ones that actually LIKE the hobby & the people they meet sharing experiences.

I love to "collect" concerts. Get VIP seating, meet the stars (sometimes get invited to hang out with them) and appreciate live music.

Heres a pic I took at this years ACL of Dave Grohl fronting Foo Fighters.

70+ thousand behind us, we're front row left of center...