Once again this BS goes on T.T

• ~Ze~
  • 02-09-2014, 10:22 PM
I am like that about Sweeny Todd!!

What's wrong with watching Les Miserables? That's one of my favorite Broadway musicals! I can sing every song from that show. LOL Originally Posted by samantha thom
What's wrong with watching Les Miserables? That's one of my favorite Broadway musicals! I can sing every song from that show. LOL Originally Posted by samantha thom
I know a couple songs from Grease.
I am like that about Sweeny Todd!! Originally Posted by ~Ze~
We have different taste then! I've seen Sweeney Todd at the Majestic Theatre years ago and didn't like it. Maybe you just like meat pies? LOL

I know a couple songs from Grease. Originally Posted by bojulay
Me too! Good job, Bojulay! I am searching for a hobbyist who can sing duet with me songs from Phantom of the Opera. Hehe! That should be a fun session!!
Me too! Good job, Bojulay! I am searching for a hobbyist who can sing duet with me songs from Phantom of the Opera. Hehe! That should be a fun session!! Originally Posted by samantha thom

I can step up to the plate on that one, or Les Mis for that matter, that would definitely be fun!
Hopes she learns this time around on her ban....
I am searching for a hobbyist who can sing duet with me songs from Phantom of the Opera.
I'm searching for my Papagena.
We have different taste then! I've seen Sweeney Todd at the Majestic Theatre years ago and didn't like it. Maybe you just like meat pies? LOL

Me too! Good job, Bojulay! I am searching for a hobbyist who can sing duet with me songs from Phantom of the Opera. Hehe! That should be a fun session!! Originally Posted by samantha thom
I know how to buy tickets to the opera, but asking me to sing opera is suicidal.
Originally Posted by SD2011
Lol and nice avatar ;-)
I know how to buy tickets to the opera, but asking me to sing opera is suicidal. Originally Posted by pfmtony
LOLOLOL!!! Huahahahahaha!! No Tony, it's not quite operatic singing. Is it too much to ask straight men to sing show tunes? LOL
Where are the musicians??? I guess I'll do a solo performance.
LOLOLOL!!! Huahahahahaha!! No Tony, it's not quite operatic singing. Is it too much to ask straight men to sing show tunes? LOL
Where are the musicians??? I guess I'll do a solo performance. Originally Posted by samantha thom
More of a Lerner and Lowe or Rodgers and Hammerstein type here, but I'll be your Tony should you wish to try the Maria role!
This thread is now about musicals.
Don't everyone forget Rocky Horror.
This thread is now about musicals. Originally Posted by CompanionSofia
I think I read it somewhere, once OP gets banned you can totally go fuck up their threads. That way when they come back they have to start all over with their bullshit drama because we have hacked it to shit and there is nothing left.
I think I read it somewhere, once OP gets banned you can totally go fuck up their threads. That way when they come back they have to start all over with their bullshit drama because we have hacked it to shit and there is nothing left. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat

LOL...that is funny as hell!!!