Harris interview on FOX

Looks like a Diddy party......

Dem needs a new play book
70 years of every GOP running or in has been called a Fascist

other than Ike Duh LOL

yup, Dwight D. Eisenhower and on yo now
I’m literally at a point where I cannot watch her interviews, etc anymore. It’s so fucking painful. She gets asked a simple direct question and she goes off on a rant about everything but. She just refuses to answer a simple direct question. Or, has no clue what the answer is.
I’m literally at a point where I cannot watch her interviews, etc anymore. It’s so fucking painful. She gets asked a simple direct question and she goes off on a rant about everything but. She just refuses to answer a simple direct question. Or, has no clue what the answer is. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
And you think Trump is any different? He rants and raves like a lunatic!.

You people make me laugh.

This is why I firmly believe need a third strong political party. This stupidity of a two party polarizing system has got to go.

elg……
Dem needs a new play book
70 years of every GOP running or in has been called a Fascist

other than Ike Duh LOL

yup, Dwight D. Eisenhower and on yo now Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
elg

The discussion/thread is about Harris interviews (plz see thread title, thanks in advance for your attention to this matter), not Trump. Why some of you have to constantly revert back to Trump when the discussion/topic has nothing to do with him is beyond me.

Maybe try posting something in support of Harris and her interviews? I know it’s difficult because she brings nothing positive to the table, but to continue to bring Trump into a Harris discussion/thread just proves that there is nothing to brag about.
The national debt is 35 trillion. Try paying the interest on that.
And every migrant get a debit card, a phone and housing.
IF you don't want that to continue dump Harris.
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
BayCock Hussein

CLINGING to his inner

race husslin and

communist manifesto

Cockula clinging to her inner

don't miss next time

dog whissle