Tattoos, turn off, turn, on or just don't care ?

They all 3 are so different but I still see beauty with of without .... Originally Posted by Exotic Beauty

She is hot!!
  • Old-T
  • 12-10-2014, 05:38 PM
She is hot!! Originally Posted by Amber Does
Amber, I agree with you.

But then I think you certainly are as well!
i love tats on male or female. i have some and plan for more despite it turning some off. i'll stick with those who think its hot too.

kisses
I was never a big fan of tattoos but, Valerie convinced me that you can't really see them if your eyes are rolled back in your head the entire time you're with her and you're too busy having an orgasm every 10 minutes....she was right.

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=54212
This might be distracting...
Had a new one, but nevermind. Delete not available. Image might have violated one of the Guidelines.
Depends on what the tattoos look like.
I love tats and have a girl with them and will pay for any that she wants on her.

Breath taking on some girls.

Looks sort of like her

I was never a big fan of tattoos but, Valerie convinced me that you can't really see them if your eyes are rolled back in your head the entire time you're with her and you're too busy having an orgasm every 10 minutes....she was right.

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=54212 Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Good man xxx
Ed way to suck up . I am not a Tat man but someone like Val who has Tats that have meaning and not just to cover the body I'm kewl with .
Tattoos are gross! Not as gross as pubic hair though.
  • Knute
  • 12-13-2014, 07:02 AM
Tattoos are gross! Not as gross as pubic hair though. Originally Posted by Priest Beast
I hate tattoos but love pubic hair.
I agree with man here. Tattoos are a distraction. A couple of small ones are OK, but if you are covered in ink, I move on. Typically, IMO it is a case of less is more.
I hate tattoos but love pubic hair. Originally Posted by Knute
So, no to the one below?

• Gucci
  • 12-13-2014, 11:13 AM
Now that would be a distracting tattoo