Cover Stories

I'll be ok, thanks for your concern. Money isn't a worry once you figure out how to make it. You just sucking off the "king of the parking lot".
I'm a widower but still report to friends and family when in town. I usually put on sweats and go to the Gym......and get a Workout!
I'm... a manservant, Originally Posted by shinepro

A manservant???
More SHMB Gold!

From Urban Dictionary...
A submissive homosexual male (or, more unusually, a mentally disabled heterosexual man) who is kept as a sex slave, usually in a tiny box or cage by a dominant homosexual male. This particular type of manservant is usually forced to wear a leather S&M suit/hood, and usually has a very bushy Village People mustache. Also see The Gimp.

LMMFAO

Hey Shine, I'm not one to judge what you and your OG do BCD but you might want to keep it off the hobby boards...or at least post it up in Another Realm...
I am curious as to whether you identify as the submissive homosexual male or the mentally disabled heterosexual man. You answer may help explain some things.
I'll be ok, thanks for your concern. Money isn't a worry once you figure out how to make it. You just sucking off the "king of the parking lot". Originally Posted by Kickrocks
A manservant???
More SHMB Gold!

From Urban Dictionary...
A submissive homosexual male (or, more unusually, a mentally disabled heterosexual man) who is kept as a sex slave, usually in a tiny box or cage by a dominant homosexual male. This particular type of manservant is usually forced to wear a leather S&M suit/hood, and usually has a very bushy Village People mustache. Also see The Gimp.

LMMFAO

Hey Shine, I'm not one to judge what you and your OG do BCD but you might want to keep it off the hobby boards...or at least post it up in Another Realm...
I am curious as to whether you identify as the submissive homosexual male or the mentally disabled heterosexual man. You answer may help explain some things. Originally Posted by boardman
Damn shine, of all things you are, I never expected.
Maybe your new site should be modeled on Grindr?
We're waiting on clarification, shine...
Are you homosexual or mentally disabled?
A manservant???
More SHMB Gold!

From Urban Dictionary...

LMMFAO

I am curious as to whether you identify as the submissive homosexual male or the mentally disabled heterosexual man. You answer may help explain some things. Originally Posted by boardman
I apologize in advance B Three LOL, but this... well just I literally stepped on my dog's leash & dropped my phone !! Funny shit !!

This mess needs to stop, someone bring B Three back on the front lines ...
Bickering in the community, In pocket mods/well claims of ect… needs to stop.
Its NOT actually her responsibility to issue points, captain save-or anything else... unfortunately she answers the calls more than others...
B Three does a lot of good around here...

We need more females to START THREADS, kick up conversations ect…NOT HOW IT ENDED, unfortunately guys like ShineepoooPoo mess it up for the rest of us...
We're waiting on clarification, shine...
Are you homosexual or mentally disabled? Originally Posted by boardman
He can be both ... I do not think either is mutually exclusive.
I apologize in advance B Three LOL, but this... well just I literally stepped on my dog's leash & dropped my phone !! Funny shit !!

This mess needs to stop, someone bring B Three back on the front lines ...
Bickering in the community, In pocket mods/well claims of ect… needs to stop.
Its NOT actually her responsibility to issue points, captain save-or anything else... unfortunately she answers the calls more than others...
B Three does a lot of good around here...

We need more females to START THREADS, kick up conversations ect…NOT HOW IT ENDED, unfortunately guys like ShineepoooPoo mess it up for the rest of us... Originally Posted by TexasJess

Look again...B3 is not your savior.
Look again...B3 is not your savior. Originally Posted by boardman
Oh, BELIEVE YOU ME... I KNOW THIS BM !! LOL...

I "got it" !!

• Jkynx
  • 03-19-2019, 07:55 AM
Separate bank accounts and I usually play right after work. I'll say I'm stopping at Lowes or Home Depot to "look".
I can't believe what I'm reading. Don't be a pussy, My wife asked me one time what I took money out the ATM for, I told her I make the money and I'll take it out when I want to, just because.

Unless your wife works and makes more than you she shouldn't say shit. Originally Posted by Kickrocks

That sounds really mean.. Your wife works 24/7/365 whether you believe it or not. You know the did a study that prpved the average housewife if paid for the hours and work would be close to a millionaire in 5 yrs based on the pay average of the skillset proffesional maids nannies personal chefs transportation and personal assistants psychologist charge by the hour she does all that and never gets paid... Thats really mean...
So before you say that jist remember if she was paid shed most likely blow your pay out of water or at least move it to the tide pool.
https://www.mother.ly/news/sahms-wou...k-survey-finds
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...HUd7TdLp8Dgq8B

And they didnt list every job a stay at home wife and mother does.

And i believe thats why courts grant spousal support if it gets that far..
I'm not sure manservants need a cover story. I just don't know much about that side.....but knowing he's a manservant explains a lot. Maybe the others he runs with will also come out of the closet since he has gone first.
Does a man servant have to have a cover story from his man?
I like this thread. it's an eye opener.
I go hunting. It's not a lie. I am hunting pussy....

As for the money, I take $200 out of my check each month, to the credit union.
She knows I have the account but it is paperless, no mail sent to the house,, she has no idea how much is in there.
I run out now and then, so I have to wait till I get enough to hobby again.
That is the reason my budget is $200/month. Sometimes I splurge when I have more.