The whackoff kid equaled worm raper

STFU monkey turd. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
sit down! you weren't asked. you have the brain of a 5 year old. and i bet he was glad to be rid of it!

sit down! you weren't asked. you have the brain of a 5 year old. and i bet he was glad to be rid of it! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
LMFAO, coming from the retard that 99% of his posts are a monkey and a cat that he copied from his coloring book. If you had a original thought in your empty head it would be lost in there.
LMFAO, coming from the retard that 99% of his posts are a monkey and a cat that he copied from his coloring book. If you had a original thought in your empty head it would be lost in there. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
EKIM !!!!! We didn't know that you were such an "august personage " as to know the Rock Group 3 Dog Night and for them to write lyrics about you !!!!! They sure had YOU in mind when they wrote the lyrics for the song " Play Something Sweet ( Brickyard Blues ) " ! You know ,where they sing the lyrics : ..play something sweet, play something funky.. just let me lay back and grin like a monkey.. ! Damn feller, You're famous ! You ought to be PROUD of that picture of YOU smiling that is posted on here with you in your headdress !!
EKIM !!!!! We didn't know that you were such an "august personage " as to know the Rock Group 3 Dog Night and for them to write lyrics about you !!!!! They sure had YOU in mind when they wrote the lyrics for the song " Play Something Sweet ( Brickyard Blues ) " ! You know ,where they sing the lyrics : ..play something sweet, play something funky.. just let me lay back and grin like a monkey.. ! Damn feller, You're famous ! You ought to be PROUD of that picture of YOU smiling that is posted on here with you in your headdress !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Dumb shit, that is whackoffs mother's pic. Word on the forum is you are trying to date her, and break away from Tallywhackers.
LMFAO, coming from the retard that 99% of his posts are a monkey and a cat that he copied from his coloring book. If you had a original thought in your empty head it would be lost in there. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
actually it's a chimpanzee.

Dumb shit, that is whackoffs mother's pic. Word on the forum is you are trying to date her, and break away from Tallywhackers. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

did you say something, chimpanzee?

actually it's a chimpanzee.

did you say something, ?
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You should know whackoff, it's your mammy. Hope I didn't hurt her feelings.
You should know whackoff, it's your mammy. Hope I didn't hurt her feelings. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
did you say something chimpanzee?

My mammy is a chimpanzee?

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
speak up chimp. no one is listening.

did I mention I am a chimpanzee?

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
did you say something, chimp?

did you say something, chimp?

[] Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Spamed the board again monkey turd. See you are talking to emoticons dumb fuck.
Spamed the board again monkey turd. See you are talking to emoticons dumb fuck. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
did you say something, curious George?

did you say something, curious George?

Your first born, I presume. Cute kid looks just like you.......
Your first born, I presume. Cute kid looks just like you....... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
have a banana, curious George.