Favorite sex music

i already said Enigma but going to add Tool and KMFDM as well. Maybe even some A Perfect Circle as well.
This song always just sets the mood.

Anything but country or fucking whiny ass bedroom DAW produced "Americana". The musical definiton of a gentleman is someone who knows how to play the mandolin, but doesn't. Perfect pitch is getting a banjo into a dumpster, without hitting the sides, from 30 feet.

Almost anything instrumental from zero beat to Skrill to Hancock to Beethoven is fine, air valium like Arvo Part is even better....
I have sooo many music choices. . . But I must go with the Original Smooth Operator. . . Sade ! Her albums are worth the 10 year waits, lol. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
I love that one!!!
Makes me feel sexy
Enya is the standard but many other good choices listed here - Sade a great second. Some like Kenny G but not my taste.
Al Green
Portishead
Dead Can Dance
Anna Calvi
Morphine
Luscious Jackson
Thievery Corporation
Eagles of Death Metal
NIN Originally Posted by MagicFingers
Forgot about NIN. Some great memories in college when Closer was big.
Had a Friday afternoon date with a great lady yesterday and she actually asked me what kind of music I liked...that doesn't happen often.

I had her dial up Chris Isaak on Pandora and it set the tone for a smoking hot 90 minutes of passion!
I had her dial up Chris Isaak on Pandora and it set the tone for a smoking hot 90 minutes of passion! Originally Posted by aubie79

??? huh?

what happened? Chris Isaak came over and fucked her, during a 90 minute cuckold session?

just fucking with you, I'm in that kind of mood today..
+100 on the no rap comment.
ManSlut and I enjoy listening to GWAR's Greatest Hits while I penetrate him anally with random objects. He's a romantic.

Review coming soon with Pictures in ROS! Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies

Wine all over the keyboard!
Forgot about NIN. Some great memories in college when Closer was big. Originally Posted by EasyLover214

Ok but SADE....lol .... you are missing . I also like Jodeci, Toni Braxton, the Isleys! The Eagles and The Police are great for a strip tease to ignite the fire in an affair.

And let's not exclude Jodeci and the 90's R&B

All those born after '91 should have a Greatest hits for R&B 90's watch party and get our pussies & cocks wet!!!
Had a Friday afternoon date with a great lady yesterday and she actually asked me what kind of music I liked...that doesn't happen often.

I had her dial up Chris Isaak on Pandora and it set the tone for a smoking hot 90 minutes of passion! Originally Posted by aubie79
I second Chris Isaak!
Enigma Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
Bullseye, with no hesitation. Love it.
Simple tastes when fantasies are being savored.

Anything soft and relaxing!
Ok but SADE....lol .... you are missing . I also like Jodeci, Toni Braxton, the Isleys! The Eagles and The Police are great for a strip tease to ignite the fire in an affair.

And let's not exclude Jodeci and the 90's R&B

All those born after '91 should have a Greatest hits for R&B 90's watch party and get our pussies & cocks wet!!! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
"come and talk to me" girl.. why is Jodeci listed twice?