Is it rude..

I don't know if I would call it rude but it's certainly prejudiced to refuse serviced due to race.
Did I miss it or did she say that's why she asked for race?
I personally don't see any under 27 (might be raising that to no one under 30 soon) ..... everyone has a 'thing'.
In any case if she does use race/ethnicity to screen out it's her prerogative and that's coming from a provider who has no anti-race policy. However if any provider does not see guys of certain ethnicities or races she could make it easier on them and be more upfront about it by having it in ads/profiles/website. So they know not to even PM/email her to begin with.
Is it rude to ask tonnage?

Thanks for the advice everyone.. : )
I don't have any anti race or age policy..
I'm considering an age policy, just bc I'm not into younger guys at all, plus those I have seen in the past seem to be a hassle...
Just figured it would be nice to have an idea of who's showing up for a date
Race is one thing. But this hobby has a lot of predjudice against, and downright hostility for, the frugal. Austerity is sexy baby!

I HWB and have been asked that question in the past and haven't taken offense to it. I just find it offensive when ad after ad says a No black men. Especial when you find out from gents who TOFTT that they lied about what they looked like, ended up being a thief or provided bad service.
But nowadays I see it as a sign that I need to take my time and money someplace else where ignorance isn't part of the package. To be honest avoiding those types have helped me find great providers.
Also, in regards to Kayla's other point about asking about age. I have run into providers who refuse to see young men 19-25 and get tired of seeing really old men.

Were all entitled to see whom we want so screen away. I agree with Amber the way you word it is more important then the fact you ask about it in the first place. Originally Posted by NC-17
Not sure why the provider providing bad service or not looking like her pics would add to being offended.

And why would you chaulk it up to ignorance if someone doesn't want to see AAs?
Damn jus realized caulk and chalk rhyme
Race is one thing. But this hobby has a lot of predjudice against, and downright hostility for, the frugal. Austerity is sexy baby! Originally Posted by JennerJammer
JJ - LMAO!!
Damn jus realized caulk and chalk rhyme Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
As do orange and banana.
I don't know if I would call it rude but it's certainly prejudiced to refuse serviced due to race. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
I agree that it's prejudice, and I feel bad for the decent guys who are refused service b/c of race. But what does a provider do if she continually has problems with guys of a particular race? I'm constantly surprised at how many AA providers on BP refuse to see AA men. Many providers don't see guys under a certain age b/c of issues they've had. It doesn't mean all young guys are problems, but it does help with her comfort level.

I'm not saying it's right; I'm just trying to understand.
what's there to understand...some prejudices are just plain learned from real life experiences
Like Canadians and donuts ,,,inseparable
Isn't it, Cops and donuts.....inseparable.....