Ladies who charge 200 for hhr, how is business?

Im not very vocal on these boards but the prices in Austin are insane. Im lucky to travel the world. Berlin, London, Sydney, Amsterdam and Hong kong to name just a few and Austin is by far the most expensive and also the worst in relation to quality/variety.

3 to 5 years ago I would try different providers all the time in austin as prices were on par with other locations and I would also say austin had decent variety with much higher quality. Now I see the same 2/3 ladies, as i have no reason to try new providers because the prices are ridiculous and when i have tried someone new, I have been disappointed or flaked on.

I can only assume that the demand is so high that it must be money central for the providers right now as its the only logical explanation for how they can charge these rates. Im just lucky that I can get my fix in other ways, Im assuming other folks are stuck with the current situation if they don't travel.

Alternatively I could just be spoiled because i get to go to other markets where supply out performs demand and it has adjusted my perspective.
do what I did, retire and not pay a nickel. All I pay now is a $50-$75 for dinner and get all the pussy I want
It Could just be you haven't seen that special lady you feel has the service worth it. She's out there somewhere Originally Posted by DaniellexxRose
You're a nice lady, lol no I know of the ladies with reasonable prices. I'm just saying I've been here for years and I see the greed just sky rocket from the same girls who I've seen for years post reasonable rates and newbies who think they are super models. The greed is getting disgusting and I'm just calling it out.
Such a ridiculously hilarious thread.

First of all, it's no ones business what a hooker charges or how much you disagree with it because you don't need to buy her time as no one is forcing you to in the first place. Simply find someone within your price range or are willing to pay because complaining about this on a hooker board will turn off most, if not all, the bitches you can and cannot afford. Cut your losses so to speak.

I find it funny. Do you think this hobby owes you or that you are entitled to this hobby like some sort of basic necessity? Even our basic needs like food, water, shelter cost something so you're not really entitled to shit much less the privileges of what the hobby offers.

For example, if you couldn't afford a mansion, you wouldn't buy one but would you make yourself look like a fool complaining about it like you deserved that mansion? If you can't afford a yacht, don't buy it. What are ya gonna do, stage a convoy til someone gives it to you? Smdh!

This hobby is a luxury item that is NOT for everyone and NO ONE is entitled to anything here so you don't like that or the rate or the girl or whatever, deal with it. Period. You don't get to decide what someone's body, services, time etc are worth to them or others. If you don't want to spend your money on it, that is 1000 percent fine, because someone else will be coming around the corner any minute who will happily and respectfully to do.

Just cause you can't sell your ass for 200 for a hhr and get away with it, doesn't mean others aren't doing so already and successfully at that. So don't judge them just cause they can and are. Just move on already. Most of the providers here cater to men because they wanna get fucked good by a man, not a weasel crying about 200 measly dollars which really isn't a lot of money today anyway. Ijs.

You wanna complain and beat a dead horse, cause you're not the first and won't be the last but you're argument isn't a valid or wise one. Nothing will change in your favor and complaining about it won't make bitches drop their rates just for little ole you to drop your pants.

But by all means.... continue if you like. I am enjoying the ridiculous hilarity!

KKA Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn
sooo how many clients come running at you for your 200/hhr? I guess that sassy mouth must be good for something but I know plenty of luxury items who do it better for less.
. Originally Posted by AveryTheDream
Wow, you get zero people trying to get at you for 200/hhr? At least your honest, thank you.
do what I did, retire and not pay a nickel. All I pay now is a $50-$75 for dinner and get all the pussy I want Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Basically what I have done in Austin!
Wow, you get zero people trying to get at you for 200/hhr? At least your honest, thank you. Originally Posted by Raikage
Where did she say that? And if it's true it's because guys are booking hours at $300
Where did she say that? And if it's true it's because guys are booking hours at $300 Originally Posted by Still Looking
Originally Posted by Raikage
Using cute animals is fighting unfairly!
  • Old-T
  • 07-21-2017, 05:56 PM
You're a nice lady, lol no I know of the ladies with reasonable prices. I'm just saying I've been here for years and I see the greed just sky rocket from the same girls who I've seen for years post reasonable rates and newbies who think they are super models. The greed is getting disgusting and I'm just calling it out. Originally Posted by Raikage
You have converted me! I am now a true believer, Oh Great Enlightener!

So I will now follow your examples:
--I will reject raises from my employers and clients, for to accept them would be greed.
--In fact, I will ask--no, demand--that they reduce my wages to what I was making 5 years ago
--I will also write to my former economics professors and tell them I no longer believe their lies about capitalism! I have seen the light and now know the lies they taught me about supply and demand are just that, LIES!

So great Enlightened One, please post here for us the letters YOU used to get your salary slashed back to non-greed levels. I await seeing them.

(You DID do this, right? You DID reject this notion that people should be paid what they are worth, right? PLEASE don't tell me that you are the James Jones of our lifetime, leading us astray! Not when you have made such an eloquent case that the worker should RELISH in being kept down.

Just think GEO, next you can lead us into the evil steak houses of Texas tell THEM that McDonald's charges less for beef, so they are EVIL for having higher prices. We can ridicule them, we can take out full page ads to tell the world about their greed. YOU WILL LEAD US ON THIS GREAT CRUSADE! Won't you?)
You have converted me! I am now a true believer, Oh Great Enlightener!

So I will now follow your examples:
--I will reject raises from my employers and clients, for to accept them would be greed.
--In fact, I will ask--no, demand--that they reduce my wages to what I was making 5 years ago
--I will also write to my former economics professors and tell them I no longer believe their lies about capitalism! I have seen the light and now know the lies they taught me about supply and demand are just that, LIES!

So great Enlightened One, please post here for us the letters YOU used to get your salary slashed back to non-greed levels. I await seeing them.

(You DID do this, right? You DID reject this notion that people should be paid what they are worth, right? PLEASE don't tell me that you are the James Jones of our lifetime, leading us astray! Not when you have made such an eloquent case that the worker should RELISH in being kept down.

Just think GEO, next you can lead us into the evil steak houses of Texas tell THEM that McDonald's charges less for beef, so they are EVIL for having higher prices. We can ridicule them, we can take out full page ads to tell the world about their greed. YOU WILL LEAD US ON THIS GREAT CRUSADE! Won't you?)
Originally Posted by Old-T
White knighting extra hard today, huh?
I was just thinking the same thing as Old-T. Raikage, if you are an employee and the company said to you - "you are too greedy, I'm going to start paying you wages from 5 years ago" OR if you are an owner and said to your employees " you are too greedy, I'm reducing your wages to that 5 years ago"---
do you think everybody would say - You're right!!! I don't need food,shelter or clothing - what were we thinking?
Or - let's say you're an apartment manager and decide to be nice to the residents and lower their rents to that of 5 years ago ( ha, like that's ever going to happen)- how long do you think the manager would have the job if he/she was not producing a positive NOI? The manager would be gone in a heart beat.

It sounds to me like you have a grudge against provider's that charge the amounts you are opposed to-
OR
You have a specific grudge against a specific provider that raised her rates on you-
OR
You're from another country and don't understand capitalism.

Disclaimer - I'm not a psychologist and I don't play one on T.V. but there's something more going on here......
  • Old-T
  • 07-21-2017, 07:03 PM
White knighting extra hard today, huh? Originally Posted by Killeeninformer2
Just who am I supposedly WKing for? The fact that the OP has decided HE is the arbitor of how much ladies should charge is cool with you, but my pointing out his stupidity makes me a "WK"?

What part of his communist wage controls convinced you he is right?
Be specific please.

I will translate what "you are WKing" actually mean. It means "I have no argument so I will cry 'WK' and hope no one looks below the surface on my stupid name calling".

Counter what I actually pointed out if you would.
Im not very vocal on these boards but the prices in Austin are insane. Im lucky to travel the world. Berlin, London, Sydney, Amsterdam and Hong kong to name just a few and Austin is by far the most expensive and also the worst in relation to quality/variety.

Alternatively I could just be spoiled because i get to go to other markets where supply out performs demand and it has adjusted my perspective. Originally Posted by dookiexp
I'm not sure where your travels have actually led you or where you're finding these great deals.. but as a whole, Texas, Austin included, has some of the lowest overall rates in the nation. Now, pricing in Berlin and Amsterdam is absolutely cheaper than Austin overall. London, not so much-- heck, I can command more in London than I can in Texas. Sydney-- in my experience-- is about on par with Austin as far as averages go with indy's.. where the Sydney rates drop is with the legalized brothels.... I have zero experience with Hong Kong- but the majority of Asia is cheaper so that wouldn't surprise me.

As far as stateside goes-- Boston, NYC, Chicago-- all are more expensive than Austin-- in some cases by as much as double or more. Texas and Florida enjoy some of the lowest rates overall in the nation when you're talking about independent providers.