No, Lads - I'm Not Tucker Carlson

Starting to sound like Schumer and Kinzinger have retired from the Senate and are now Producers at FOX, dictating what, how and when FOX hosts can publish the rest of the J6 tapes. Or are they just on a temporary sanity leave?
... They gotta SCREAM for censorships, mate.
It's all they have.

... They didn't want people to see what happened INSIDE the Capitol.
Makes the narrative that the Shaman bloke was a VIOLENT actor
look-like total bullshit, don't it? ... Makes Pelosi's tale
of people defecating on the floor total bullshit also.

Uh... Any more news on the FBI's "investigation" of the
illusive "pipe-bomber"??

... Hmmmmm... The DOJ can pinpoint a 68 year-olde Granny
over in Area 24 Grid B who threw here cigarette butt
onto the ground, and hit her with a trespassing charge.
And yet - seemingly have no clues to the pipebomber.

#### Salty
No, Lads - I'm Not Tucker Carlson

Anyone ever say you were? Idiot!

You have to be the dumbest poster ever. And the most gullible. God damn youre a broken record
stfu
.... No showing much respect - if any - for the OP.

(some people might think I'm Tucker Carlson)

#### Salty
.... No showing much respect - if any - for the OP.

(some people might think I'm Tucker Carlson)

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
zero respect for a revolver news elmerthefudd broken record conspiracy idiot

You have basically 3 or 4 posts you post in every thread.
I want oeb back!
... Crikey! ... You're tilting faster than Phil Helmuth.
Rather sorry to see it. ... However -

#### Salty
... Crikey! ... You're tilting faster than Phil Helmuth.
Rather sorry to see it. ... However -

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
I dont nor does MOST give a shit about saltee the fake kangaroo
... TRUMP 2024! Tucker's gonna vote for Him.

#### Salty
Of the Following . . .
  • #1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences..
  • #3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
  • #4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
Starting to sound like Schumer and Kinzinger have retired from the Senate and are now Producers at FOX, dictating what, how and when FOX hosts can publish the rest of the J6 tapes. Or are they just on a temporary sanity leave? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Well Tucker, err uhhh, I mean SALTY - looks like the SALTY, err uhhh, I mean Tucker, show last night was a bust. Appears the new producers at FOX got a reprieve for their ministrations.

Did Murdoch Shut Tucker Down? Rumblings that Tucker Changed His Show Plan After Threats and Pressure from Regime

Seems odd there would be no new news coming out of 41,000 hours of videos. So what were Mconell and Schmuckmer so worried about anyway?!?
Starting to sound like Schumer and Kinzinger have retired from the Senate and are now Producers at FOX, dictating what, how and when FOX hosts can publish the rest of the J6 tapes. Or are they just on a temporary sanity leave? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/114843

BAHAHAHAHA
https://www.yahoo.com/news/josh-hawl...183524795.html

Here's a fact for the not so smart on here. Hawley called faux "cable" news viewers stupid...in case ya'll need it translated for the not so small viewer
tucker viewers love a good tucker fucking

Well Tucker, err uhhh, I mean SALTY - looks like the SALTY, err uhhh, I mean Tucker, show last night was a bust. Appears the new producers at FOX got a reprieve for their ministrations.

Did Murdoch Shut Tucker Down? Rumblings that Tucker Changed His Show Plan After Threats and Pressure from Regime

Seems odd there would be no new news coming out of 41,000 hours of videos. So what were Mconell and Schmuckmer so worried about anyway?!? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
... No worrys, mate... He didn't change anything.
He even exposed MORE of the lies.

Tucker showed police clips "footage" of the 2020
BLM assault at the White House and burning of
the St. John's Church. ... And the FACT that
MORE police were injured THERE - then at
the Capitol on 6 January.

And just WHOSE fact is THAT?? ... The DC police.

#### Salty