Evil won in New York

they are working on a bill to let felons still in vote Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
What is wrong with letting felons vote. If it was up to me there would be polling places in prison. Every citizen should be able to vote.
That's utter BS. Not a bit of that is true. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Every word is true, CNN and NBC lie all the time
What is wrong with letting felons vote. If it was up to me there would be polling places in prison. Every citizen should be able to vote. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
So you are in favor of higher crime I see
Every word is true, CNN and NBC lie all the time Originally Posted by farmstud60
Prove your points with other than angry man talk.

Trump was denied defense witnesses,

The Democrats have never ever followed the constitution

Trump,was never accused of an actual,crime.

Come on, bud, start proving yourself.

. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Prove your points with other than angry man talk.

Trump was denied defense witnesses,

Trump,was never accused of an actual,crime.

Come on, bud, start proving yourself. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Listen real news like Newsmax or Fox
  • Tiny
  • 06-01-2024, 09:37 AM
One of the things that makes our country great is the institutional structures and laws that we’ve created over the past two centuries. Those institutions include the jury system. If the jury had voted to acquit then Trump would have gone free and could not be retried because of double jeopardy. If he wasn’t guilty then he would not have been convicted.

He had the opportunity to put on a defense a high priced defense at that. He could have shown some kind of contrition and made a deal. He had a myriad of options available to him but his choice was to lie through his teeth, badmouth the judge and his family, call the entire legal system corrupt and blame it all on the “corrupt Biden administration “. Not exactly the best example to emulate.

I’m not enamored of some of the things that occur in our institutions but they are better than most. I don’t like Trump and most of his platforms because he is trying to tear down those institutions and safeguards that make up our government. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
The jury system arose in England. I believe Democrats receive around 90% of votes in Manhattan. Alvin Bragg was elected Manhattan District Attorney in part on a platform to prosecute Trump. Neither the Department of Justice nor the previous Manhattan District Attorney, Cyrus Vance, Jr., chose to prosecute Trump on charges related to Stormy Daniels and Paula McDougal. It was foreordained that Trump would be found guilty, by virtue of the venue where his case was tried.

This was a perversion of an American institution.

I could make the same argument for the upcoming election interference case that will be heard in Washington, D.C., except that case actually has merit. It's not a sham.

What is wrong with letting felons vote. If it was up to me there would be polling places in prison. Every citizen should be able to vote. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
If you look at the Heritage Foundation's database of election fraud cases, you'll see a large number of instances where convicted felons voted. Some of them went to jail. That's bull shit, plain and simple, as most of them wouldn't have even known they weren't supposed to vote. There are parallels with the Stormy Daniels/Karen McDougal case.
Listen real news like Newsmax or Fox Originally Posted by farmstud60
On the day the verdict was handed down I tuned into both CNN and Fox News to hear the reactions. CNN talked about the facts of the case and what might happen going forward. Totally non-political. No victory lap. "The Five" on FOX News did nothing but bitch and moan about how everything was biased against Trump, repeating the same misguided statements that Trump made when leaving the courthouse. Greg Gutfield was especially irritating with his comments. Harold Ford was the only one who made any sense at all with totally unbiased comments.
On the day the verdict was handed down I tuned into both CNN and Fox News to hear the reactions. CNN talked about the facts of the case and what might happen going forward. Totally non-political. No victory lap. "The Five" on FOX News did nothing but bitch and moan about how everything was biased against Trump, repeating the same misguided statements that Trump made when leaving the courthouse. Greg Gutfield was especially irritating with his comments. Harold Ford was the only one who made any sense at all with totally unbiased comments. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
From their mouths to the pages of ECCIE!

Listen real news like Newsmax or Fox Originally Posted by farmstud60
Fox only pretends to report the news.

Newsmax doesn't even go that far.

I've seen them.

Have you seen anything else?
I dunno why any of y'all would waste your time responding to farmstud.

This is the first time I have noticed his posts. It is amazing how dense, singled-minded, and clueless he is. Simplistic doesn't even begin to describe his drivel.

He ain't worth it. Y'all do much better against the idiots like texASS who at least try to back up their posts...though it is usually with bullshit and misrepresented "facts."

But farmstud....no. Not worth it. We are all dumber because of him.

I'm half thinckin he is a Russian troll or bot....but even those aren't so fucking dumb.

I dunno why any of y'all would waste your time responding to farmstud.

This is the first time I have noticed his posts. It is amazing how dense, singled-minded, and clueless he is. Simplistic doesn't even begin to describe his drivel.

He ain't worth it. Y'all do much better against the idiots like texASS who at least try to back up their posts...though it is usually with bullshit and misrepresented "facts."

But farmstud....no. Not worth it. We are all dumber because of him.

I'm half thinckin he is a Russian troll or bot....but even those aren't so fucking dumb.

. Originally Posted by rooster

I remember Watergate, I remember the Clinton's corruption that was never prosecuted. Rooster you guys are nothing more than bully's that want failed central planing control of the economy. It is so obvious to any thinking person that you spread lies all the time.
You sound like Trump. And only slightly more coherent, ish.

What do you remember of Watergate? Was that injustice too?

Gahahahahahahahahahha
I remember Watergate, I remember the Clinton's corruption that was never prosecuted. Rooster you guys are nothing more than bully's that want failed central planing control of the economy. It is so obvious to any thinking person that you spread lies all the time. Originally Posted by farmstud60
As Rooster just said, you do not back up your posts. What Clinton corruption? He was impeached and I supported that impeachment, although I did not support conviction. What else you got?
Evil won in 2016, not the United States Originally Posted by farmstud60
Fixed that.