❤️❤️ When two Sexy women get together & have a camera! ❤️❤️

We are at it again tonight in Little Rock ❤️

Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Simply stunning.
Y'all just MADE MADE have to "sasify" myself lol
Mmmmmmmm love me some zenovia!!!! Have not seen Dallass I feel like I could be missing out lol Originally Posted by cody3168
I love me some you too mi amor!!
Once you've seen MsBabyDallass and her talented ways, you'll definitely need to see us together.. simply mesmerizing

THANK YOU LADIES & GENTS FOR THE LOVELY COMMENTS.. YOU GUYS/GALS ARE THE BOMB!!
i do have a birthday coming up soon...may have to ask for this duo to reunite for a special bday treat!
Very Sexy! You two make a great team! I’m not sure I would survive... but I would damn sure try!!! Originally Posted by g0lfnutt
Thanks babe! Doesn't ever hurt to try and we make sure to take it kinda easy on the first round
Y'all just MADE MADE have to "sasify" myself lol Originally Posted by ddepthroatme
Lol! Hey I love it That means we are doing our job
i do have a birthday coming up soon...may have to ask for this duo to reunite for a special bday treat! Originally Posted by boblawblog
That would be a nice birthday gift! And we will make sure to make it extra special for your big day!
Well let's move it then more pics to come later
DAYUM!!! Would love to be the meat in that sandwich! Originally Posted by g0lfnutt
We would be one helluva HOT Turkey & pepper jack cheese on kaiser roll "sandwich"
My only tip would be to have me there to photograph the next time you two get together! Originally Posted by SlowHand50
That could definitely be part of the activities!
Wow ! Two beautiful ladies ! Originally Posted by Laurenspencer
Mucho gracias hermosa
Very Sexy! You two make a great team! I’m not sure I would survive... but I would damn sure try!!! Originally Posted by g0lfnutt
Thank you dahh~ling!!
We do play very well with each other.. best playmate yet.

Yessss.. I'd say definitely put that on your to do list
I'm late on the comments, but I have never had chemistry like I have with ZEN! We were made for each other
I'm late on the comments, but I have never had chemistry like I have with ZEN! We were made for each other Originally Posted by BabyDallass
You guys have more chemistry than the 2 actors who play Christian gray and Anastasia in 50 Shades of Gray.

Just sayin...
I'm late on the comments, but I have never had chemistry like I have with ZEN! We were made for each other Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Yessssss indeed beautiful.. high five