Adult Theatres?

On the flip side, this would be SUCH a cheap and memorable incall location for a provider LOL. And I assumed that it was stale semen smell because AMC has a lingering smell of stale popcorn because little pieces get stuck between the seats, so using my critical thinking skills, I assume that semen gets stuck to..well, everything in there and thus creates that weird smell in there. BAM! Stale semen. And yes, they are like perving zombies on the prowl. They don't care what you look like, what you're doing or who you're with. If your shirt has two mounds coming out of it, they know you are a woman and will come after you...WATCH OUT FOR THOSE PERV ZOMBIES! They will attack that pussy!
Go to Collette's...and take Adrienne along. You will never, ever, ever, ever, ever, EVER forget it. Originally Posted by WacoGuy
I approve of this message!
On the flip side, this would be SUCH a cheap and memorable incall location for a provider LOL. And I assumed that it was stale semen smell because AMC has a lingering smell of stale popcorn because little pieces get stuck between the seats, so using my critical thinking skills, I assume that semen gets stuck to..well, everything in there and thus creates that weird smell in there. BAM! Stale semen. And yes, they are like perving zombies on the prowl. They don't care what you look like, what you're doing or who you're with. If your shirt has two mounds coming out of it, they know you are a woman and will come after you...WATCH OUT FOR THOSE PERV ZOMBIES! They will attack that pussy! Originally Posted by Angel Ryder
Yes - When one cannot afford a separate incall, let alone a Motel 6, then an ABS is the way to go!

Nonetheless, an ABS always makes for a convieniant place to stop by for a quickie. Done that many times with a guy I used to date!

Just don't get caught.
Never been to Lido but do they have live ladies stripping behind a glass or just a movie theater? Are there fees to get in?
Never been to Lido but do they have live ladies stripping behind a glass or just a movie theater? Are there fees to get in? Originally Posted by Sharp21
If they haven't changed the rules Fri and Sat are couples night and yes there is a fee- I am thinking about 30 dollars for a couple give or take- at one time- they didn't allow single men on couples night- last time I went they did- not sure how much they pay.
There's several private rooms you can rent as long as you keep feeding the video machine and there are people who screw in the movie room.
If a woman were to go alone on a weekday- I would pray for her safety since it's majority men who frequent on weekdays.
LOVE your sense of sexual adventure Adrienne! Yummy!!

Yes - When one cannot afford a separate incall, let alone a Motel 6, then an ABS is the way to go!

Nonetheless, an ABS always makes for a convieniant place to stop by for a quickie. Done that many times with a guy I used to date!

Just don't get caught. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
I'm not too terribly far from the New Fine Arts off Northwest Highway/Shiloh Road.

Hmmmm.... thinking.