Providers what is the Kinkest thing you have been asked to do?

• R.M.
  • 11-05-2012, 06:32 AM
Take a shit in a shoe box.
Take a shit in a shoe box. Originally Posted by R.M.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You or him?
Well I started this thread so maby I sould say a little about my expirences. I have already mentioned Dallas Rain, then theres Ms.Athena, ItialinaPrincess, & LindseyLacey. Ms. Athena will take you to a place you have never been. She had me dress up in a French Maids uniform and took pictures of me while I was pleasing her. After that she made me grill her a steak on my patio while still wearing the uniform & then made me start pleasing her again. ItialinaPrincess "WOW SPECIAL GIRL" both her and Ms. Athena have introduced me to golden showers even though I asked for it. And Lindsey Lacey took me to her back room and put me on the rack, you guys that have seen her know what I am talking about. All of these girls are Special to me along with all the other girls I have seen, THANK'S to all of you.
  • R.M.
  • 11-05-2012, 08:34 AM
I shit in the shoe box and he toke it home.
I have a fun session today......I get to have a sexy sissy at my service!
I took my SO to the lingerie store to shop for a sexy outfit for my upcoming client to wear....we had a blast picking it out! {you should have seen the looks the saleslady gave us....lol

I have the outfit all laid out in the bathroom....with a bubblebath ran....after he gets a soapy bubblebath,he has to model for me......................I CAN"T WAIT FOR THE FUN!!!
This guy may bring back some memories.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/P...176703871.html
I was called by a younger guy(Im assuming bc we never met, he just sounded it). He asked if one would I be willing to [Forbidden topic removed - Staff] Fuck me then he'd Fuck me after. I manged to decline politely but barely. After that call I saved his number just in case he called again. He did. A few weeks later he again asks[Forbidden topic removed - Staff]. After saying no again He says ok forget that. [Forbidden topic removed - Staff]? He said it was so I could get her ready for him so that when he actually fucked her it wouldn't hurt as bad. I was speechless! When the silence stretched he tried to reassure me that his sister really wanted this to happen and he's not a pervert or anything. Yeah right! No thanks dude! I truly hope I never get another call from him!
I was called by a younger guy(Im assuming bc we never met, he just sounded it). He asked if one would I be willing to [Forbidden topic removed - Staff] Fuck me then he'd Fuck me after. I manged to decline politely but barely. After that call I saved his number just in case he called again. He did. A few weeks later he again asks[Forbidden topic removed - Staff]. After saying no again He says ok forget that. [Forbidden topic removed - Staff]? He said it was so I could get her ready for him so that when he actually fucked her it wouldn't hurt as bad. I was speechless! When the silence stretched he tried to reassure me that his sister really wanted this to happen and he's not a pervert or anything. Yeah right! No thanks dude! I truly hope I never get another call from him! Originally Posted by keri2114

was he from the bayou??? lol
was he from the bayou??? lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Lol.. He sounded like a college kid.. But the funny thing was.. He couldn't understand why I wasn't rushing to accommodate him. Like Im the weird one..
I did get a call not too long ago.. someone asked me to crush one of his balls, specifically only one of them. I had to decline as there are safety measures that one has to abide by.
I shit in the shoe box and he toke it home. Originally Posted by R.M.
I bet he did.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow...... I just wonder where something like that comes from. Everyboday has thier own thing as long as nobody is hurt go for it, I guess.
Im presuming he cames to his appointment on time, could you ikagine the frustration if he was running late or even ncns.

Golden and brown shower arent so much my thing. But I am curious about the preparation. What do you ladies eat or drinkk for the best visual results......or does it not matter to these guys. Is their a standard for that. Do you ladies drink more water than usually to make the urine less fragrant. Or something more abrasive for an extra affect.
  • R.M.
  • 11-05-2012, 04:31 PM
Met him at Centerfold here in Houston. He brought me a shoe box and I toke it to the dressing room and produced results handed it back to him .He put the amount on his credit card. I often wonder about him and then I gross out for a minute.
Your diet effects your urine just like it does your cum........So if I have been giving head up for up cumming water sport, I do increase my water intake and fruit juices that day, as well as not take my vitamins that am......As urine is sterile I have no issues giving GS, but no SCAT!!