How Far to Cum see a provider

#NCNS
Heh^
She's getting that behind her. Or trying to.
None of us are perfect.

That doesn't sound that bad. I drive 4 hrs from Dfw to Houston and back at least 3 times a month. Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
That's why the guys of Houston love you Miss KD. Dedication to service. TCB skills improving noticeably, you're coming along to be a solid provider on the Houston scene.
That and you're simply adorable! Who can resist that?
Who can resist that?
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Oh no....not another *list*
I'll admit, I think she's cute. And I have been able to resist. But probably not much longer. Once I can book an appointment with enough confidence that she'll be there as scheduled, then I'll most likely take the plunge.
I have a guy from northern Arkansas come visit me several times a year. He'll drive 7-8 hours, visit for 3 hours, and then drive back in the same day. Sometimes I convince him to crash at my place and leave the next morning just to thank him for his patronage.
Thanks sweetie im glad I got to see you again this trip. Feel free to post the pics if you'd like Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
TAX666 give the pics up you dog!!
I'd definitely make that hike to see that extraordinary woman again H.H.

Hmm...are you sure that wasn't from Amarillo to OKC? Alabama woulda taken a considerable bit longer...that woulda been quite a hike for some pussy. And damn btw...working on that review.

Originally Posted by Island_Gent
It was Arkansas, oops
Ooh la la can't wait
I don't travel for pussy but I will bang pussy when I travel. Originally Posted by Trey
That's the spirit.

When I was in Oklahoma, I used to pay an OSU student an extra $50 for gas to travel to me because I was stuck in BFE out there.

My co-workers taught me to stay away from SWs forever in KC.
I have flown a Hooker or 12 to see me..... Some of them like the adventure, different scenery..
#NCNS Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

Really though...
GAWTDAM .... KD, are you in town? I gotta get on an airplane in the morning..... Fuggggggg....

Butter buns and puffies...... I will be back in 2 weeks, where will you be?
Longest for me was overnight trip to Dallas and it was a total disaster!

But longest outcall was a lady from SA who can in to see me for an overnight and that was definitely NOT a disaster! Still need to get that review done as it cleared two bucket lists in a single visit
Heh^
She's getting that behind her. Or trying to.
None of us are perfect.

That's why the guys of Houston love you Miss KD. Dedication to service. TCB skills improving noticeably, you're coming along to be a solid provider on the Houston scene.
That and you're simply adorable! Who can resist that?

Is HH attempting sarcasm?

Once I can book an appointment with enough confidence that she'll be there as scheduled, then I'll most likely take the plunge.

OK, sarcasm wins the day. Congratulations!

Guys/Gals, just thank God that Ashleymynx69 resides in NW Houston and not in New Orleans. Cause a lot of you guys would cum to the Big East and never leave. CA