Houstons crazy verification demands....

There's been many a tempting ad, or reviews on a board, that I have had to pass on. I guess I'm "paranoid" or something but that kind of 'verification' is Very Hard for me to do. Where I am - Denver area - I've been able to see a few that "required" that kind of screening by giving my username on eccie or ToB (a Denver thing) or TER. Some will see I've posted for years, and even PM me on the board to clarify more. Others restate what's "required" and I have to move on. Originally Posted by Blaze7
Down here, so I Just require a real phone number and email address and references didn’t seem too hard to me. Some people get very paranoid and overdramatic, it’s OK to be like that at times but if you do your research things aren’t that bad. I haven’t heard of anybody stealing identity. I’m sure it can’t happen but I’m just saying I’ve been on the board five years and never heard of it happening

I do add to it, I expect the time a day in advance , your ethnicity, how long you would like to visit, and that’s pretty much it, doesn’t seem to hard nor does Denvers way.

Some people get super paranoid though so Some will be overdramatic and some can be understandable I get it, but if you just do your research it’s really not to hard.

Just my two cents
Ugh.... If you want to see a provider..... Follow her rules.

Sheesh.... noobs make giving references and following basic protocol sounds like climbing kilimanjaro.... Originally Posted by JJ8901
Bingo... well said
True
Tis is the business Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Hey girl hey, This is the business, some people make it stressful when they don’t have to ...
Hell, I've been lurking here and on OH2 for years. The number one thing that keeps me from pulling the trigger (and from spending entirely too much money, if I'm being honest) are the verification requirements.

I understand the necessity, I suppose - a woman has to feel safe, because of course she does, but there is NO WAY I'm going to send a stranger a copy of my driver's license OR tell them where I work.

Also, like another poster mentioned above, this is basically a once every 1-2 years thing for me, so I wouldn't be able to provide the whole 'x-number of references from the last 6 months' either.

It is what it is, though.

Anyway. Please understand - I'm not bitching. It's just the reality of the situation for many of us. Originally Posted by purplepimp
Maybe you’re da popo hoe...lol maybe? Or a pimp Which would of course mean you don’t want your ID out there and you’re basically unemployed running or Trafficking girls which will definitely keep you off the list of providers to see that a reputable and experienced an upscale.
^^^^ Bwaaa Chica lol
I needed these giggles
Maybe you’re da popo hoe.... Originally Posted by Cendell M
This!
^^^^ Bwaaa Chica lol
I needed these giggles Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Lol I couldn’t control the typing my fingers just kept going
Just left after a long week there working a show. I must have reached out to 20 plus gals oh OH2 with only a handful responding. Most, wanted three referrals with phone numbers and emails etc. and, being a member of Eccie with plenty of reviews on WAY more reputable gals than they are isn't good enough.

I'm not sure what they gals think, but OH2 is a Texas thing and no one from anywhere else gives two shits about it! Most if not all the gals don't want to spend all day verifying for anyone yet are requiring it. Its laughable to say the least.

Wake up gals, there are better ways to verify guys! Also, what if the guys want to verify you? you going to give us three referrals that will answer their phones and emails to make sure we don't get ripped off? While I was there, one of the guys got ripped off from a Eros gal who was Verified by Eros. Its all BS. Originally Posted by jesseman22
P411 is a great tool!
Some ladies may have alternate screening for newbies.
But if on Eccie as well, it might help to offer a link to that profile in your initial pm. That would help the lady do her research if she is on both.
I do add to it, I expect the time a day in advance , your ethnicity, how long you would like to visit, and that’s pretty much it, doesn’t seem to hard nor does Denvers way. Originally Posted by Cendell M

I'm curious, how does ethnicity come into play?
I wish there was a list of providers who offer -as an screwing option for newbies- a paid (by us) 15 min conversation, can be in a public place, so she can know you are not a weirdo or psycho, or loser, and then approve or decline your appointment, without any commitments, completely her choice. She would still get paid for the 15 min “interview” and you as a hobbyist with no references and that don’t want to share personal info, would have an option. That provider, if she approves to see you, could become a reference as well, that way is not just a win for both but also a good investment for us.
I don’t know of any and have search with no luck, but if you have heard of that, it would be amazing for some of us that play once or twice a year and are respectful gentleman that want to keep your hobby persona as detached as possible to your real life persona.
I wish there was a list of providers who offer -as an screwing option for newbies- a paid (by us) 15 min conversation, can be in a public place, so she can know you are not a weirdo or psycho, or loser, and then approve or decline your appointment, without any commitments, completely her choice. She would still get paid for the 15 min “interview” and you as a hobbyist with no references and that don’t want to share personal info, would have an option. That provider, if she approves to see you, could become a reference as well, that way is not just a win for both but also a good investment for us.
I don’t know of any and have search with no luck, but if you have heard of that, it would be amazing for some of us that play once or twice a year and are respectful gentleman that want to keep your hobby persona as detached as possible to your real life persona. Originally Posted by Arturoperezpaz

You can’t know you’re not a cop or a lunatic person by 15 min interview, hell Ted Buddy was a “ normal person” then when he was alone beat raped & killed women. We all want to be safe!
I don’t know of any and have search with no luck, but if you have heard of that, it would be amazing for some of us that play once or twice a year and are respectful gentleman that want to keep your hobby persona as detached as possible to your real life persona. Originally Posted by Arturoperezpaz

The closest you can get to that is an AMP with a line up.
Thanks atanion, yes I have to go that route often (AMO) as there is no scheduling or verification, just not the way I wish I had to enjoy the hobby,
A
I understand, and possibly a newby that shares his LinkedIn or other RW info would have more to lose if he is a psycho like you said.
You can’t know you’re not a cop or a lunatic person by 15 min interview, hell Ted Buddy was a “ normal person” then when he was alone beat raped & killed women. We all want to be safe! Originally Posted by Cendell M
100% well said .. having RW info don't stop any one for going crazy , But it might make them think twice about it ..