Provider Wear?

white tank & panties is the perfect outfit!
Old thread, but on reading it I came across some posts from Issabella Monroe, who I hadn't thought of for a while. I miss her. I hope she's doing well, whatever she's up to these days.
Old thread, but on reading it I came across some posts from Issabella Monroe, who I hadn't thought of for a while. I miss her. I hope she's doing well, whatever she's up to these days. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Once upon a time, Facebook managed, in its inexplicable way, to serve up, as "someone I might know", Issabella's personal Facebook page under her RL identity, and at that time I took the liberty of looking at a few of her public posts and pictures. I still remember her RL name, so I took the further liberty of looking at her Facebook profile just now.

I don't want to risk being banned, so I'm going to go very information lite, but I can reassure you that, based on the couple recent public pics of herself that she's posted, she appears to be living somewhere to the north and west of LR (further affiant sayeth not), seems to be doing very well, and is still sexy as fuck. I envy whoever's fucking her now.

Cheers,

bcg
  • cboat
  • 09-02-2018, 07:56 AM
BCG I had the same thing happen with Selena a couple of years ago. Her main show case pic. with the hat was also her FB profile pic. so I recognized her immediately. I did browse her page before sending her a PM so she could safe guard her RW life. She has since changed her last name.